• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, letโ€™s see them favorites..๐Ÿ’€
6 6

855 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Parabellum said:

I didnโ€™t think the story was very good but I love these covers.

16EB7ED0-4C64-4918-A790-8D6BCFCEAE10.jpeg

5411FE02-1680-4D1A-AE17-9EB347DCFE6C.jpeg

The artwork by Ariel Olivetti makes up for the bad storyline, however not that bad - until Frank was hypnotized and killed an innocent... Such beautiful artwork though. ๐Ÿ‘

On โ€Ž1โ€Ž/โ€Ž26โ€Ž/โ€Ž2020 at 4:15 PM, nepatkm said:
On โ€Ž1โ€Ž/โ€Ž26โ€Ž/โ€Ž2020 at 3:04 PM, Parabellum said:

I didnโ€™t think the story was very good but I love these covers.

16EB7ED0-4C64-4918-A790-8D6BCFCEAE10.jpeg

5411FE02-1680-4D1A-AE17-9EB347DCFE6C.jpeg

The artwork by Ariel Olivetti makes up for the bad storyline, however not that bad - until Frank was hypnotized and killed an innocent... Such beautiful artwork though. ๐Ÿ‘

This story started in a good direction, but didn't get hardcore enough.ย  I would love to have seen himย blast a "Thunderbolt" (villain fighting for Registration) of consequence that people actually cared about, or possibly a registered hero of consequenceย who went too far (by accident or not).

On 1/28/2020 at 12:32 PM, revat said:

This story started in a good direction, but didn't get hardcore enough.ย  I would love to have seen himย blast a "Thunderbolt" (villain fighting for Registration) of consequence that people actually cared about, or possibly a registered hero of consequenceย who went too far (by accident or not).

True @revat...ย Justย like the latestย series, Theย Punisher kills The Mandarin in the first issue, excited... but the target of the whole series, isย Baron Zemo and,ย the kill isย taken away from him in the final issue. Marvel just wonโ€™t let him get his major villain kill. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

2 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Mike Mignola cover.. Punisher #6

8F2C8B01-EE03-4484-90EF-8FFF0678C60A.jpeg

I finally purchased a 1986 punisher #1, should arrive next week, touted as a 9.4, hoping they undergraded...

Aren't we alwaysย :takeit:

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I finally purchased a 1986 punisher #1, should arrive next week, touted as a 9.4, hoping they undergraded...

Aren't we alwaysย :takeit:

Nice!!..About time you picked up a copy ย @ADAMANTIUM lol

โ€”canโ€™t wait to see it. ๐Ÿ‘

4 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Nice!!..About time you picked up a copy ย @ADAMANTIUM lol

โ€”canโ€™t wait to see it. ๐Ÿ‘

Lol I agree, I waited a long time on 1982 #1 wolverine too!ย 

I'm still gauging the seller on they're grading, but I'm hopeful :)

ย