• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

855 posts in this topic

On 2/28/2020 at 6:26 PM, Steelrain41 said:

Managed to get one of my favorite Punisher covers for $1.50 lol. I never knew that the Punisher Magazine looked so beautiful.

IMG_20200228_164843740.jpg

Awesome @Steelrain41 (thumbsu

And YES, ...The Magazine covers are incredible!!!

FA0641D4-844F-4A5A-AA40-F02E647C802D.jpeg

2AB53037-451C-44BB-A5BD-483C1D41BDC9.jpeg

17 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

This is the only one I have, I never understood the blank box lol

20200229_195853.jpg

Nice @ADAMANTIUM!! (thumbsu

My copy of this issue also has a blank UPC box, it’s my understanding that (most/ maybe all?) copies of this issue in direct version were blank. 

C565F2A2-8CE8-4610-90FC-D4FF82AC8ED9.jpeg

Edited by nepatkm
(Bad) Photo

5 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Nice @ADAMANTIUM!! (thumbsu

My copy of this issue also has a blank UPC box, it’s my understanding that (most/ maybe all?) copies of this issue in direct version were blank. 

It's at least a complete story and not "to be continued" lol it was a couple dollar purchase one day at the used bookstore. It was nice to read a mag for a change :) 

Even has the word FIN ending and tries to teach you a moral that, sometimes it's just better to do nothing and walk away!

3 hours ago, comiconxion said:

The following pages from two of my favorite Punisher books (the Punisher Limited Series and Marvel Preview #2) go up for sale tomorrow Prop Store's Toy/Comic Art auction https://usm.propstoreauction.com/m/view-auctions/info/id/249/

Marvel_Preview2.jpg

Punisher3p2.jpg

Punisher3p4.jpg

Punisher5_DPS.jpg

I love the artwork for Marvel Preview 2 and Marvel Super Action.  

I want to get into OA but I don’t know the nuances and the pieces I want aren’t for sale, lol.

Edited by Parabellum

4 hours ago, Steelrain41 said:

Spoiler alert! lol I've never seen that cover before but it's pretty sweet

B| — I love seeing, and being introduced  to comics, art, stories, collections- etc.. That I’ve never seen before @Steelrain41 (thumbsu