• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hasbro's TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS (2023)

179 posts in this topic

I'll happily wait for some quality. I enjoyed Bumblebee, and LOVED the G1 love letter that was the Cybertron sequence, so I'm happy to wait for this. 

On 2/15/2022 at 8:23 PM, kimik said:

Sweet. Time to send in more Transformers books for grading. They should be back by the release date if you get them in before the end of February 2022........

I'm still trying to get issue 5 so I have the complete story

20210225_071221.jpg

On 2/16/2022 at 8:51 AM, Bosco685 said:

Just PLEASE finally feature Prowl. He deserves it. Key G1 character, meant to be in the first film until they took him evil and turned him into Barricade. Now's the time for the real thing! 

On 2/16/2022 at 9:25 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

they took him evil and turned him into Barricade. Now's the time for the real thing! 

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but...ah...Prowl has been pretty much an evil d-bag for decades now. Pretty much the go-to when anyone wants an example of a fascist bot. At this point Barricade is a truer to canon Prowl than the G1 version is and I might question a "good" Prowl :D

Edited by Sauce Dog

On 2/17/2022 at 12:33 PM, Sauce Dog said:

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but...ah...Prowl has been pretty much an evil d-bag for decades now. Pretty much the go-to when anyone wants an example of a fascist bot. At this point Barricade is a truer to canon Prowl than the G1 version is and I might question a "good" Prowl :D

Them's fightin' words! 

(I mean, you're not wrong, but still...) 

Allspark.com, a fan-run website dedicated to Transformers news, posted a photo of some promotional artwork and merchandise for Transformers: Rise of the Beasts on their site and social media. The artwork features Bumblebee and Optimus Primal, leaders of the Maximals factions. Notably, Bumblebee appears to have Camaro parts on him, similar to his depiction in the original film series. Meanwhile, Optimus Primal maintains his gorilla fur as his alternate form is a gorilla in the original Beast Wars line.

On 12/2/2022 at 6:51 AM, media_junkie said:

Yeah I know the Transformer movies get a bad rap, but my two sons (13 and 10) are stoked for this.

I'm stoked for this. A fairly G1 accurate Mirage gets a starring role? Yes he does have Jazz's alt-mode, yes he is voiced by a wanker, BUT STILL!!!