• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

13th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament - Signup
11 11

249 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

This will be sckao's and my last time running March Madness. Finding 45 to 50 books in my collection to submit each year that "work" for the Tournament is getting tougher and tougher.  

On the other hand, I think I may take over ThirdGreenHam's grading contest if it's cool with him.  It's a better contest anyway.  Plus it's only 20 books that need to be submitted. 

Ahh, very nice.  Thanks for picking up the mantel.  Looking forward to seeing you man the helm.

Out of curiosity, do you get gift grades often? 

10 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

This will be sckao's and my last time running March Madness. Finding 45 to 50 books in my collection to submit each year that "work" for the Tournament is getting tougher and tougher.  

On the other hand, I think I may take over ThirdGreenHam's grading contest if it's cool with him.  It's a better contest anyway.  Plus it's only 20 books that need to be submitted. 

Ugh, that's bad news.  It's been great having two contests with different formats running each year.

2 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:
13 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Ugh, that's bad news.  It's been great having two contests with different formats running each year.

Maybe someone else can take it over.  I mean, I took it over from NostalgicAttic in year five or so.