• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sony's KRAVEN THE HUNTER starring Aaron Taylor-Johnson (2023)
2 2

146 posts in this topic

On 3/4/2022 at 3:51 PM, Bosco685 said:

Strong choice.

I really liked him as Pollux Troy in Face/Off.

Also - Ariana DeBose is perhaps the strongest Oscar contender for Best Supporting Actress this year. 

She might lose to Judi Dench, but I wouldn't bet on it. DeBose had arguably the strongest performance in a film full of them.

On 3/4/2022 at 5:10 PM, Gatsby77 said:

Strong choice.

I really liked him as Pollux Troy in Face/Off.

Also - Ariana DeBose is perhaps the strongest Oscar contender for Best Supporting Actress this year. 

She might lose to Judi Dench, but I wouldn't bet on it. DeBose had arguably the strongest performance in a film full of them.

They'll probably give it to Dench to make up for her snub in her own recent musical

:'D

Taylor Johnson also spoke about his experience shooting “Kraven the Hunter,” who he described as “one of Marvel’s most iconic, notorious anti-heroes — Spider Man’s number one rival.” He said he found exciting the fact that this character is “not an alien, or a wizard. He’s just a hunter, a human with conviction. An animal lover and a protector of the natural world. He’s a very, very cool character.” He added that unlike other Marvel movies, “this one is shot entirely on location.”

I normally don’t complain about comic movies but this is probably the dumbest idea a studio ever has had.  The guy kills animals and hunts spidey BECAUSE HE IS A BAD GUY!! Animal rights activist?  Kraven? ???

Maybe Sony should do a John Wayne Gacy movie and make him an anti hero who loves teenagers and fights clowns. 

Some people are just villains.

If they want to make a Kraven movie why not just do Kraven’s last hunt?  You have EVERYTHING there already, just adapt it to the big screen.  It isn’t that hard…..Just recreate the art and story for the cinema. But instead……….:tonofbricks: