• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s STAR WARS: ANDOR show (TBD)

133 posts in this topic

The stated content of the show sounds good and opens up many interesting possibilities, but it's an odd choice to center it around (and name it for) a character whose demise has been seen already. A more generic title such as "Seeds of Rebellion" might attract more viewers. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Tarkin, Vader or (especially) Leia in this one . . .

On 7/4/2022 at 7:01 PM, mtracy64 said:

The stated content of the show sounds good and opens up many interesting possibilities, but it's an odd choice to center it around (and name it for) a character whose demise has been seen already. A more generic title such as "Seeds of Rebellion" might attract more viewers. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Tarkin, Vader or (especially) Leia in this one . . .

Probably a lot of Mon Mothma, but I’m also hoping for a lot more Saw Guerra. They kinda aged up Forest Whitaker a little in Rogue One, I don’t think they’d have to do any de-aging for his character.  

On 7/4/2022 at 7:07 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Probably a lot of Mon Mothma, but I’m also hoping for a lot more Saw Guerra. They kinda aged up Forest Whitaker a little in Rogue One, I don’t think they’d have to do any de-aging for his character.  

Saw Gerrera is a great character and Forest Whitaker is top-notch, but it seems like they would have announced him if they had him. I assume we'll see a lot of Mon Mothma, but she historically hasn't been portrayed as being particularly charismatic. The Organas were early instigators of rebellion, so it seems likely that we'll see them. Obi-Wan's inclusion seems to point in that direction as well. And it seems like The Empire has to be represented, though perhaps not as high up the ladder as I suggested. 

On 7/4/2022 at 7:43 PM, mtracy64 said:

Saw Gerrera is a great character and Forest Whitaker is top-notch, but it seems like they would have announced him if they had him. I assume we'll see a lot of Mon Mothma, but she historically hasn't been portrayed as being particularly charismatic. The Organas were early instigators of rebellion, so it seems likely that we'll see them. Obi-Wan's inclusion seems to point in that direction as well. And it seems like The Empire has to be represented, though perhaps not as high up the ladder as I suggested. 

While this might be wishful thinking, It could provide an early entrance for Thrawn. IIRC, there was a bit of a rivalry between the two men. Thrawn had his Tie Defender Program, which was halted in favor of Krennic’s Death Star. Possibly a mention or even a cameo as momentum builds for the Ahsoka show. 

On 7/4/2022 at 7:07 PM, awakeintheashes said:

giphy.gif

Edited by awakeintheashes

Good build up in the story and I like the lead actor more in this then I did in RO.  Already better then BoBF.