• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New auctions by Drbanner!

7 posts in this topic

Why are you selling all of your cool L.B. Cole books?

While I am indeed selling these, "upgrading" would be the more appropriate term to use in this case! wink.gif Some great covers on the Blue Bolts, and worth a peek if you're into golden/atom age horror or sci-fi and are unfamiliar with the Cole books. I'm still trying to put together a list of Cole's sci-fi covers - so far I know of the Blue Bolts/Ghostly Weird issues, Captain Aero 25 and 26, Capt Flight 11, and Contact 12. Any others?

(Unfortunately, the bulb on my scanner appears to be wearing out, so I apologize for the dim scans. Now where was that thread on scanner recommendations...)

The mythical Tysons show is this weekend, with cameo appearances by myself, Chrisco37, Fantastic Four, and, dare we say it, DARTH. Any desire for us to look for books for anybody?

I really want a reading copy (3.0 to 6.0) of GL/GA #77. It's the last one I need to complete the Adams run I'm really wanting to read this run but can't without 77.

I would also like any number (1-7) Fast Willie Jackson in high grade. It took me over a year just to get all seven in any grade and the best I have of any issue is Fine (6.0). I would love any issue (raw) in better then 6.0.

I'd also like a raw run of Amazing Adventures #11-17 (Beast). I can't afford a high grade copy of #11 right now, but I'd like the others in the VF - NM range. A #11 in 6.0 - 8.0 would be ok as long as it's close to guide price.

I don't mind date stamps, but can't stand anything written, but arrival dates. Other then that I'm pretty easy.

I guess I should put all that in an easy to print/read format:

Amazing Adventures

11 F-VF

12 VF-NM

13 VF-NM

14 VF-NM

15 VF-NM

16 VF-NM

17 VF-NM

Fast Willie Jackson

1 7.0+

2 7.0+

3 7.0+

4 7.0+

5 7.0+

6 7.0+

7 7.0+

Green Lantern/Green Arrow

77 3.0 - 6.0

Thanks very much for taking the time to look and good luck!