• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Allentown thread...
4 4

139 posts in this topic

On 1/4/2022 at 12:56 PM, buttock said:

I hate when someone creams on my label. 

To each their own...

On 1/4/2022 at 10:56 AM, buttock said:

I hate when someone creams on my label. 

I once owned a 9.6 AF 15 with white pages. An hour after I got home from the Rexall Drug store it had Butterfinger and Coke stains on it. If only I had known better.

On 1/4/2022 at 1:48 PM, The Black Hand ® said:

I once owned a 9.6 AF 15 with white pages. An hour after I got home from the Rexall Drug store it had Butterfinger and Coke stains on it. If only I had known better.

Back in the mid 80s a friend of mine got grounded for a weekend for breaking in to his dad’s closet, reading and spilling red Kool-Aid all over his ASM #1.

I’ve been hoping to come across that copy at some point but never have.  I Wonder how long a kid would be grounded for for the same thing nowadays?

Edited by szav

On 1/4/2022 at 4:58 PM, szav said:

Back in the mid 80s a friend of mine got grounded for a weekend for breaking in to his dad’s closet, reading and spilling red Kool-Aid all over his ASM #1.

I’ve been hoping to come across that copy at some point but never have.  I Wonder how long a kid would be grounded for for the same thing nowadays?

more like skinned than grounded :bigsmile:

On 4/19/2022 at 2:42 PM, RareHighGrade said:

Looking at the  Allentown list that Lou linked to a few pages back, I wonder where the Tec #31 and #35 ended up?  I've never heard anyone claim to know where they are.  The Dentist?

Eric Roberts has the 31 (9.6). That is wrong. He has the 29.

I believe that Metropolis has the 31 - or knows its location.

Edited by MrBedrock

On 1/4/2022 at 4:58 PM, szav said:

More like you'd read about it in the papers. Under crime.

On 4/20/2022 at 4:21 AM, Microchip said:

image.thumb.png.5decb1c3018aa35e69ed2551512978f6.png

https://itsalljustcomics.com/100000-club/

$57,000 was huge cheese back in 1998.

image.thumb.png.445cbf6eb53c8c279db601a0aad73851.png

I think I'd get a second job before I would sell that. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu