• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating m2ak1
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I don't really like to do this, as I am typically very understanding that sometimes things come up and someone might have trouble paying. However I have received no contact since the end of the thread, so acknowledgment of receipt of invoice. He took 3 books in my thread, Web of Mystery #24, Planet #28, and Venus #10. As he has not responded, I am nominating m2ak1 for the probation list.

make sure you let him know you're nominating then. then add'em

Hopefully if he has had serious problems he will show up later on to explain. One might just be unable to log to the forum (or use the Internet) for prolonged periods and for emergencies/serious reasons.
It would always be a good thing to provide an email address – this way, in case of problems, parties can talk, but I understand it’s not usually done.

On 2/24/2020 at 12:44 PM, Pitboss said:

@m2ak1 

OK nominated ! then what? before nominating you should reach out as an admin (since you have the power to nominate) ! What you do? you just reach out to the seller! if you guys feel so itchy to nominate then go ahead and get your itch satisfied ! I had been a member since 2013 good god ! Self righteous pompousness !