• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any love for the old Nintendo Power Magazines?
1 1

90 posts in this topic

Yeah I can't watch that. I tossed my old Nintendo Power and many other game magazines with ease thinking they were worthless. Now so much is about the complete collection. Even though Last Gamer last I checked had a lot of complete game system collections. I imagine the next big thing will be sealed complete game collections and high grade slabbed game magazines.

I just happened to stop by the local antique warehouse today, and one of the booths had a number of Nintendo Power issues, so I'm glad this thread is here.  Most of them seemed to be from the mid-90s (as were the Eerie's and Heavy Metal's in the same box).  Is there a site that lists all the issues with cover pictures and approximate values?

On 7/8/2021 at 6:35 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I just happened to stop by the local antique warehouse today, and one of the booths had a number of Nintendo Power issues, so I'm glad this thread is here.  Most of them seemed to be from the mid-90s (as were the Eerie's and Heavy Metal's in the same box).  Is there a site that lists all the issues with cover pictures and approximate values?

Values, no clue. But cover pictures, yes. I found a site a while back that had scans of all of them.

I did pick this up too.

I was just excited to find Nintendo Power at the con!

I don't know enough about it, as it's a growing market, but snap if it doesn't have a tear.

A modern magazine, Newsstand not sure if that's a thing but it is one, and I don't find any examples of it. It was priced at $15

IMG_20210919_104915183.jpg

IMG_20210919_104940720.jpg

On 12/5/2021 at 11:10 AM, Jonathan78 said:

Found a stack of mags hunting for Christmas lights.

6BF0EA64-4A6F-4733-83AE-97F2F4CA2A73.jpeg

C5DA8723-2FF5-4E78-B4C3-118CC02782DF.jpeg

7389479A-8D19-4AC5-B33A-CA56AF487E90.jpeg

Cool find👍‼️😷, I might have one or two of those in a stack somewhere🏆