• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May the Force be with you! Star Wars Signature Series Thread!
7 7

433 posts in this topic

Hi all!  I know there are plenty of Fanboys/girls out there that collect Star Wars signatures.  I wanted to start a new thread for collectors to display their Star Wars Signature Series books:

1) Book must be directly related to Star Wars 

2) Books may be non-canon (i.e. Star Wars Expanded Universe / Legends)

3) Sketches and / or celebrity signatures are welcome (see #1 & #2)

4) Books posted in other threads are welcome here too (see #1-3)

May the Force be with you all!  

Edited by DELTA 62

4 hours ago, OV said:

This could be a really great thread!  Here is one of my unique signed Star Wars books.  :cloud9:(thumbsu

A colored version of the black and white Star Wars #7 Boba Fett action figure variant cover.  Signed by Jeremy Bulloch, with cover colors by Steven Butler.  (thumbsu

Here's hoping the thread lasts a while!  

That is definitely one unique book!  (thumbsu

2 hours ago, RadiantGraphix said:

Here is one of the many books I got done at SW Celebration a few years ago. It’s a fun one. I have a cast signed 1977 #1 CGC 9.6 from this show too, but everyone has one of those these days.  Between 3-4 books I have everyone including Harrison Ford and David Prowse.  In the meantime this one is different that what most people have. 

Signed by (reading horizontally from top to bottom):

BJ Muir - Sculptor of Darth Vader’s famous helmet and armor (as well as the Stormtrooper and C-3PO body parts)

Clive Revill - The original Emperor Palpatine (ESB Hologram/Voice)

Billy D Williams - Lando Calrissian

Ian McDiarmid - The “Sith Emporer“ we love and hate

Ray Park - Darth Maul

Mark Hamill - “Luke” Skywalker

Carrie Fisher - “Leia” Organa/Skywalker

Kenny Baker - R2-D2

Peter Mayhew - “Chewbacca”

Anthony Daniels - C-3PO

Jeremy Bullock - Boba Fett

Erik Bauersfeld - Voice of Admiral Ackbar who famously said, “IT’S A TRAP!!!”

Anthony Forrest - ANH Stormtrooper who said, “These aren’t the droids we are looking for... move along...“

Daniel Logan - Young Boba Fett (Ep.2)

B287E946-35D8-4460-ADCC-FFBAD41EF786.jpeg

Wow!  Just wow!  (worship)

3 hours ago, nriccijr said:

I don't think I need to tell you who signed these. This is what I have now, got some more in the works!

KrB7B0H.jpg.58465ac11edaa77df198fdab2e526ac2.jpg

ViXX5ny.jpg.7f94f54a84d7db86014f1fda880cd943.jpg

GSwmE6v.jpg.c05e77ca92ee0422548a20b6223b528d.jpg

9KIKQJT.jpg.b30bd2d95aa21e1ea559e922b37fdd83.jpg

That magazine is sweet!  And I am impressed you got a quote from Billy Dee!  Very nice!

I collect mostly John Tyler Christopher action figure variants and try to get them signed by actors/puppeteers/prop makers when possible. I won't bore you with pictures of my entire collection, but I'll post a couple personal highlights. Here's a Jawa book obtained from a boardie:

scan0003.jpg

2 hours ago, celluloidbuff said:

I collect mostly John Tyler Christopher action figure variants and try to get them signed by actors/puppeteers/prop makers when possible. I won't bore you with pictures of my entire collection, but I'll post a couple personal highlights. Here's a Jawa book obtained from a boardie:

I don't think you will bore anyone with your books!

3 hours ago, BigDaddy1 said:

Last year at Niagara Falls Comic Con, I met Billy Dee Williams and had him sign this comic (about 85$ for his autograph). Even though it was only for a moment to see him, to meet him was great and Im happy with his signature and the grade I got too! 

Sounds like you had an awesome experience!