• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May the Force be with you! Star Wars Signature Series Thread!
7 7

439 posts in this topic

I thought I’d ask here cause I want to hear people’s opinions but a friend of mine is doing me a sketch next year on a blank of kanan the last padawan and I was wondering which member of the rebel crew would be best to get on there also on a side note does anyone know where I can get the forms for him to fill in for Cgc 

On 10/10/2021 at 4:11 PM, Tghutcn said:

I thought I’d ask here cause I want to hear people’s opinions but a friend of mine is doing me a sketch next year on a blank of kanan the last padawan and I was wondering which member of the rebel crew would be best to get on there also on a side note does anyone know where I can get the forms for him to fill in for Cgc 

Obviously, you should go with your favorite Ghost crew character.  :smile:

If it was my book, I would probably go with:

1) Sabine Wren

2) Kanan

3) Ahsoka Tano (honorary crew member)

For the artist agreement form, you need to contact CGC customer service.

So I've been away from the boards for quite a few years and just posted for the first over in the One of a Kind SS thread, and Delta62 mentioned this thread... so here goes.

This is a Star Wars Insider - Special Edition (Interviews)... only one graded in the census. :) signed by: Billy Dee Wiliams, Jeremy Bulloch, Peter Mayhew, Jake Lloyd and Carrie Fisher.

181092079_10159086023998685_8867346237924275796_n.jpg

On 9/7/2021 at 9:52 AM, celluloidbuff said:

I got the hookup from @Par2ch on the following. Only one was an upgrade for my registry set (the signed Weequay AF variant), but happy to add them all to my personal collection! The Clayton Crain art on the cover of War of the Bounty Hunters is stunning. 

scan0079.jpg

scan0103.jpg

scan0105.jpg

Definitely nice additions to your collection!  Congrats!

On 10/22/2021 at 2:20 PM, OV said:

The Boba Fett storyline "War of the Bounty Hunters" is producing some amazing cover art!  However, I would like to respectfully share this image and scene that I conjured up a decade ago, and asked the super talented artist Mike Lilly to create.  I titled it "The Prize."   It remains one of my most treasured Star Wars sketches.  ^^ 

Lilly Boba Fett.jpeg

The prize indeed!  Can't wait for The Book of Boba Fett!

Edited by DELTA 62

On 11/26/2021 at 7:36 PM, Luis Cerdas said:

So I've been away from the boards for quite a few years and just posted for the first over in the One of a Kind SS thread, and Delta62 mentioned this thread... so here goes.

This is a Star Wars Insider - Special Edition (Interviews)... only one graded in the census. :) signed by: Billy Dee Wiliams, Jeremy Bulloch, Peter Mayhew, Jake Lloyd and Carrie Fisher.

That silver pops and locks 🕺

On 11/26/2021 at 6:36 PM, Luis Cerdas said:

Thanks for posting it in this thread!  Very nice!

On 12/22/2021 at 10:39 AM, OV said:

Thrawn by artist Dave Dorman!  I can't wait to see the live-action Thrawn appear in Ahsoka.  This is at CGC now for grading.  May the Force be with You!

Thrawn (2).jpeg

Can never go wrong with a Dave Dorman sketch!  Congrats!