• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May the Force be with you! Star Wars Signature Series Thread!
7 7

438 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

I only watched Clone Wars for the first time last year, but Ahsoka quickly became my favorite character in the universe.  Super stoked to have this piece signed by Ashley.  And I just love the way she dual signs things.

Ahsoka_SLABBED.thumb.jpg.b0035cada6d868c79068396ffb7bde22.jpg

(worship)

On 4/6/2021 at 4:51 PM, Tghutcn said:

Hi I thought I’d post this here and see if any fellow star was fans could help me I’m looking at getting my Star Wars The Clone Wars comics signed by some voice actors who signatures I’d like and sending it to Cgc for grading but cannot find anyone who can help facilitate a signing for the voice actors I’m looking for if anyone could point me in the direction of who I could contact to make this happen I would greatly appreciate it thank you 

Sign up for our mailing list and you'll be kept up to date on all our signings. It's at the bottom of our homepage: twincitiescomics.com

On 2/17/2021 at 1:41 PM, celluloidbuff said:

Got a couple new(ish) additions to the collection, one courtesy of a fine eBay seller and one from our very own @Kevlar (the Ewan McGregor book).

Not going to conventions has given me a little extra to spend on upgrades, lol. I'm trying to see the silver lining in this COVID era we live in.

scan0144.jpg

scan0172.jpg

Nice additions to your collection!  Congrats!

On 5/10/2021 at 12:42 AM, KReader said:

Hi All, 

Sharing my SW SS book with the group. 

Signed by: Fisher, Prowse, Mayhew, Bulloch plus Jason Aaron, Laura Martin & Mike Perkins. I'm streamlining my collection and the book is for sale for anybody who might be interested. 

I don't post much on the boards but I'm activity in the community and can share several references should they be needed. 

Capture.JPG

Wow - that is a nice collection of signatures on that book!

On 6/19/2021 at 9:33 PM, OV said:

The Book of Boba Fett demands that I share this image!  (worship)  Back in the before times I met the awesome and talented artist Tim Bradstreet. :banana:  He drew one of the best Boba covers EVER for Boba Fett #1/2....so I asked him to sketch the great bounty hunter and here it is....:sumo:

Boba Fett.JPG

Very nice!  

Can't wait for the Book of Boba to come out!