• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May the Force be with you! Star Wars Signature Series Thread!
7 7

438 posts in this topic

Well here she is back from CBCS! No CGC witnesses at the show, that was a bummer! ReedPop was so terrible…I asked about authentication and they had no info. They didn’t even know CBCS was in the building. I could of had it witnessed by them. They also mentioned their own authentication sticker when I purchased the autograph ticket online, well that turned out to be not true. They basically handed your item back after Ewan signed it, and gave you no sort of proof. They didn’t even allow you to take your own pics. So walking around the show floor I discovered CBCS and decided to go with them for grading and signature authentication. Lets just say it was a fast, smooth, and overall good experience. I love the finished piece! It’s definitely one of my more special pieces in my Star Wars collection. 
D6F46EBD-C09C-4CE8-A312-962954C77397.thumb.jpeg.3ceacbe557c29860923ad02b0f81cf48.jpeg

On 6/5/2022 at 11:05 AM, pheonix103 said:

This is they way. Ming-Na Wen “Fennec Shand” , Katee Sackhoff “Bo-Katan”, Giancarlo Esposito “Moff Gideon”, Carl Weathers “Greef Karga

D2FB8890-CDAD-4A82-BC07-9122AEFD1751.thumb.jpeg.d47a2834cceec4222da9a17bca3c1317.jpeg

Very nice!

On 6/17/2022 at 9:58 PM, eastbayrudy said:

Well here she is back from CBCS! No CGC witnesses at the show, that was a bummer! ReedPop was so terrible…I asked about authentication and they had no info. They didn’t even know CBCS was in the building. I could of had it witnessed by them. They also mentioned their own authentication sticker when I purchased the autograph ticket online, well that turned out to be not true. They basically handed your item back after Ewan signed it, and gave you no sort of proof. They didn’t even allow you to take your own pics. So walking around the show floor I discovered CBCS and decided to go with them for grading and signature authentication. Lets just say it was a fast, smooth, and overall good experience. I love the finished piece! It’s definitely one of my more special pieces in my Star Wars collection. 
D6F46EBD-C09C-4CE8-A312-962954C77397.thumb.jpeg.3ceacbe557c29860923ad02b0f81cf48.jpeg

Congrats!

Wanted to post a big thank you to @radicalmichaelfor hooking me up with this beauty. I see John Tyler Christopher is doing my wallet no favors release the Wonderworld three-pack with Obi-Wan and a solicitation for an upcoming Obi-Wan prequel trilogy, so getting those sigs will be a hit for sure. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure:

scan0054.jpg

On 7/29/2022 at 9:24 AM, celluloidbuff said:

Wanted to post a big thank you to @radicalmichaelfor hooking me up with this beauty. I see John Tyler Christopher is doing my wallet no favors release the Wonderworld three-pack with Obi-Wan and a solicitation for an upcoming Obi-Wan prequel trilogy, so getting those sigs will be a hit for sure. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure:

scan0054.jpg

Hello.  What have we here?

On 7/29/2022 at 9:27 AM, celluloidbuff said:

This was one of my own submissions, from Planet Comicon. Have had it back awhile, just no time to scan. Signed by Ashley Eckstein and Matt Lanter. Eckstein far and away had the longest lines of any of the celebrities.

scan0029.jpg

Great cover for both of those signatures!  Congrats!