• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May the Force be with you! Star Wars Signature Series Thread!
7 7

438 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2022 at 12:13 PM, Catwomancomics said:

Couple of Ewan McGregor Signature Series books.  First book is an eBay purchase in 9.8 that was cracked out.  The second book is an OO book purchased off the shelf on the day it was released.  I remember thinking to myself that if I ever had an opportunity for Ewan McGregor to autograph books, this book had to be in the mix. 361908326_StarWarsAOTC1cgc9.8EwanMcGregor4092853001a001.thumb.jpg.b752721a5e5a5bc7af74b0bc23f518a2.jpg

1890879064_StarWarsLegacy16cgc9.8EwanMeGregor4092853002a001.thumb.jpg.bef2ce9c10905edc86fdf13a7435409e.jpg

That SW Legacy #16 is a great cover for his signature!  Congrats on both books! 

On 9/11/2022 at 11:34 PM, DELTA 62 said:

You just need to add James Arnold Taylor!

I wish my buddy would have told me he was at the show and I would have added him. That book won’t get cracked to add anyone. I don’t think it would hit a 9.8 again 

On 9/12/2022 at 6:19 AM, atrocitus said:

I wish my buddy would have told me he was at the show and I would have added him. That book won’t get cracked to add anyone. I don’t think it would hit a 9.8 again 

Oh no... was he at the same show?  

Cracking it open always has its risk...

On 9/12/2022 at 10:35 AM, atrocitus said:

He was at the same show but my book has indent that goes side to side

Oh geez - that sucks that you didn't get him added when you had the chance.  It's still a great book as is though!

Been a bit busy with life stuff, mostly dealing with mom's health issues, but I wanted to post this beauty I picked up from @jonjesperback in early August. It was one of two OT "grails" I had remaining, so now that list is down to a Harrison Ford signed action figure variant. I have a Harrison Ford signed photo variant I'd be willing to trade for an action figure variant - I'd be most interested in Star Wars #2. I'm so thankful he could part with this. Anyway, here's my Star Wars #6 Action Figure Variant signed by Kenny Baker:

scan0046.jpg

On 9/28/2022 at 2:47 PM, celluloidbuff said:

Been a bit busy with life stuff, mostly dealing with mom's health issues, but I wanted to post this beauty I picked up from @jonjesperback in early August. It was one of two OT "grails" I had remaining, so now that list is down to a Harrison Ford signed action figure variant. I have a Harrison Ford signed photo variant I'd be willing to trade for an action figure variant - I'd be most interested in Star Wars #2. I'm so thankful he could part with this. Anyway, here's my Star Wars #6 Action Figure Variant signed by Kenny Baker:

scan0046.jpg

Great signature to add to your collection!  Congrats!