• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miracleman 2d. 60/100

9 posts in this topic

On 9/5/2020 at 4:42 PM, Miracleblog said:

Congratulations! That is a very difficult book to find.

I’d guess it’s worth close to four thousand. Are you the original owner of it?

i bought it though the mail for $5, since there was only a limited 100 print run i never thought id get it, but I did.  Over street never priced it so i finally put it out on auction.  you were right, $4079.00

On 10/3/2022 at 12:34 PM, spjersey1 said:

i bought it though the mail for $5, since there was only a limited 100 print run i never thought id get it, but I did.  Over street never priced it so i finally put it out on auction.  you were right, $4079.00

I think Overstreet doesn't want to price it because the publishers specifically asked people not to make these collectors items as they were intended for the visually impaired who couldn't read the book any other way.  Similar to counterfeit books, they likely don't want to encourage the re-sale of these books.  

On 10/3/2022 at 4:09 PM, comiconxion said:

I think Overstreet doesn't want to price it because the publishers specifically asked people not to make these collectors items as they were intended for the visually impaired who couldn't read the book any other way.  Similar to counterfeit books, they likely don't want to encourage the re-sale of these books.  

Overstreet didn’t list it for years because they didn’t know about it and there wasn’t any sales data. I alerted them to its existence when I was an advisor and got the gold and blue editions listed.