• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella 1 Club
8 8

278 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jayman said:

Still 3 days to go...

9FCC245B-E19C-4350-9945-6470477BE131.jpeg

That one looks like the OO had to hide it under the mattress .... many times. 

I'd be happy to have it... can't go wrong with # 1's that have classic covers ... especially when the franchise still has relevance over 50 years later. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

10 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

That one looks like the OO had to hide it under the mattress .... many times. 

I'd be happy to have it... can't go wrong with # 1's that have classic covers ... especially when the franchise still has relevance over 50 years later. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Some extra details of this book 

Original Sept 1969 Vampirella #1 Warren Magazine Comic 1st Appearance. Condition is "Acceptable". Book has heavy wear and tears. Cover is detached but reinforced with 3 staples. It also has some small pieces missing. Book is complete. Please use pics to judge condition.

I would love to own it, extra staples and all--then I could finally join the club :cloud9:

14 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Original Sept 1969 Vampirella #1 Warren Magazine Comic 1st Appearance. Condition is "Acceptable". Book has heavy wear and tears. Cover is detached but reinforced with 3 staples. It also has some small pieces missing. Book is complete. Please use pics to judge condition.

I would love to own it, extra staples and all--then I could finally join the club :cloud9:

Wait for a better copy...my 2c

56 minutes ago, flashlites said:

You don't know what kind of stains are lurking in that copy.

The two that would be in my price range if I were able to shop this month still have 2 days of bidding to go! The other one roughly in the same condition has staked a claim with a buy it now price.

image.png.273920c98273516c8de392ca406fc0c8.png

My guesses...1.0...........................................1.0...............................maybe 1.5/ 1.8?....Thoughts?

Edited by flashlites

45 minutes ago, flashlites said:

And now there's this entry into the race! Saying its a 1.8 (it may actually be higher in  my opinion 2.5 maybe??) but wow! They want to start at 475 and go up from there!?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194170780015?epid=85420024&hash=item2d357af96f:g:WPIAAOSwOSBgs7UW

That presents a thousand times better then the other books. 

1 hour ago, flashlites said:

And now there's this entry into the race! Saying its a 1.8 (it may actually be higher in  my opinion 2.5 maybe??) but wow! They want to start at 475 and go up from there!?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194170780015?epid=85420024&hash=item2d357af96f:g:WPIAAOSwOSBgs7UW

hm

20 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Interesting hm So a 2.5 should be in the 300's, but we are about to see if the market will support a 2.5 in the 500's.

I’m at the point where I would recommend selling through an auction for any top flight book (i.e key). It feels impossible to gauge FMV without basing it entirely on last sale.