• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella 1 Club
8 8

278 posts in this topic

On 10/20/2021 at 11:11 PM, OtherEric said:

Dear Club Members:

Thanks to @Darkga, I believe I now qualify for membership in this august organization.  See the attached file for documentation of my eligibility.  Please consider this post my application, and let me know my status at your earliest convenience.  Thank you for your time.

OtherEric

6909_Vampirella_001.jpg

Nice solid copy, by the way!  (thumbsu

On 10/20/2021 at 9:11 PM, OtherEric said:

Dear Club Members:

Thanks to @Darkga, I believe I now qualify for membership in this august organization.  See the attached file for documentation of my eligibility.  Please consider this post my application, and let me know my status at your earliest convenience.  Thank you for your time.

OtherEric

6909_Vampirella_001.jpg

Definitely Qualifies. Man she's good lookin'. Doesn't matter how many times I see her.

On 10/25/2021 at 9:44 PM, OtherEric said:

I think so.  And what was a very fair price 2 1/2 months ago when we arranged time payments looks like an absolute steal now.

One of the reasons these boards are such a great community.  Especially the magazine section!  :headbang:

On 3/9/2022 at 4:50 PM, Surfing Alien said:

Slightly upgraded my membership card so I figured I'll give this thread a bump. Funny (or not funny) that no one has joined since october - likely due to the skyrocketing ask on this lately. I'm still hoping to luck into one with a better spine someday but at least this has no corner crease like my undercopy does, which is my pet peeve in paper collectibles, and the spine is slightly better. I also paid slightly less than what I paid a year ago, which is another reason why I jumped on it. As mentioned above " Man she's good lookin'. Doesn't matter how many times I see her"   So without any further slight 'splaining...

820718019_Vampirella1.thumb.jpg.95161a90d8771e6a668a82d3a6ea6236.jpg

Welcome to the club.🦇

On 4/2/2022 at 6:40 PM, Axe Elf said:

Well I hate to post this eyesore in comparison to the one above it, but since it doesn't look like anyone has joined this club in the past two years, I guess it's time to print up a new pass--and you can put my name on this one.

It's Elf; Axe Elf.

478362418_VAMPIRELLA1F.thumb.jpg.28091a8bb23e20f14f1c385856cecc72.jpg

Welcome to the club!  I actually only joined last year, myself... but it's definitely getting trickier to join these days.  Glad to have you.