• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella 1 Club
8 8

278 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Ryan Vandal said:

Could anyone help price out a Vampirella 1 graded 9.4 with White pages? I saw a HA sale for 7200 usd a year ago... Could I get more?

Surely you could do your own homework on this.🤔

1 hour ago, wombat said:

Is anyone worried about prices dropping? I've been thinking of selling a few copies, but obviously I'm enjoying this huge run up in prices. The age old question I guess, don't want to sell too early or too late. 

Keep the Frazzetta signed one. I think Warren horror, and Horror magazines have gone under the radar for too long. I think they will go up incredibly,  but I'm an acquire and hold kind of person.

10 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Keep the Frazzetta signed one. I think Warren horror, and Horror magazines have gone under the radar for too long. I think they will go up incredibly,  but I'm an acquire and hold kind of person.

I wasn't talking about that one. :makepoint:

The only reason I would sell any of them would be to acquire something I didn't have. So I guess in that regards it should even out. Say if I sold a Vampi 1 to get a Frazetta Famous Funnies they probably somewhat align in price movements. Its more like a trade. 

12 minutes ago, wombat said:

The only reason I would sell any of them would be to acquire something I didn't have. So I guess in that regards it should even out. Say if I sold a Vampi 1 to get a Frazetta Famous Funnies they probably somewhat align in price movements. Its more like a trade. 

I like the way you think.😛

14 minutes ago, wombat said:

Did someone say Famous Funnies?  I've been on the lookout for a mid grade 216 for years...:tonofbricks:

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

For some reason, this exchange reminds me of a time when my son and I were making an apple pie.  The recipe stated that once baked and removed from the oven "wait 1 hour for warm pie or 2 hours for cool pie".  

My son looked at me and asked "How long do we wait for hot pie?"  xD

lol

4 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

For some reason, this exchange reminds me of a time when my son and I were making an apple pie.  The recipe stated that once baked and removed from the oven "wait 1 hour for warm pie or 2 hours for cool pie".  

My son looked at me and asked "How long do we wait for hot pie?"  xD

You need to be really careful. American Pie' at 20: That Notorious Pie Scene, From Every Angle - The New  York Times

On 4/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, Randall Dowling said:

You were early.  Wish I'd started buying these when you did.  :preach:

Yep

I paid 800.00 for my 9.2 Vampi 1 many years ago, and everybody including my wife thought I was crazy for spending so much.🤔

On 3/8/2021 at 3:46 PM, wombat said:

Well a Frazetta for a Frazetta would be a win win in my book.