• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella 1 Club
8 8

278 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, carefulsum said:

Just curious has anyone seen a 9.6 up for sale before? With all comics ablaze currently really wonder how much something like that would go for....

The last 9.6 sold for $7,878 back in June 2019. The one and only 9.8 sold for $13,145 back in May 2016. The 9.8 almost went up for auction again this year, but the seller pulled it for some unknown reason.

53 minutes ago, Darkga said:

The last 9.6 sold for $7,878 back in June 2019. The one and only 9.8 sold for $13,145 back in May 2016. The 9.8 almost went up for auction again this year, but the seller pulled it for some unknown reason.

I did some digging and actually a 9.6 was sold for $13k in Comiclink’s September 2019 auction.

E74B20DD-AC26-433C-8D07-A0B0BCCDCBF1.jpeg

On 5/19/2021 at 6:20 PM, Joshua33 said:

The 9.4 at CLINK is currently over 8k with about 12 days til close

Geez 8k for a 9.4??  I knew I should have bid higher on the 9.6 that sold for a little under that in 2019.  I was the 2nd highest bidder.  :facepalm:

46 minutes ago, Escaflown41 said:

Geez 8k for a 9.4??  I knew I should have bid higher on the 9.6 that sold for a little under that in 2019.  I was the 2nd highest bidder.  :facepalm:

It's all relative. If you get a deep color, glossy 9 point anything, they're all beautiful. 

7 hours ago, wombat said:

Famous Funnies. A bit of a side conversation. 

Famous Funnies 216 is the last one that I need to find. Sigh...