• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie 23 Club
8 8

180 posts in this topic

On 3/27/2022 at 4:35 PM, This is Who We Are said:

You’re definitely in the club...well, assuming it makes its way across the pond👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Fingers crossed...

On 3/27/2022 at 5:39 PM, Axe Elf said:
On 3/27/2022 at 5:35 PM, This is Who We Are said:

You’re definitely in the club...well, assuming it makes its way across the pond👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Fingers crossed...

Club approval is dependent on having the book in hand. 

:sumo:

On 3/27/2022 at 4:51 PM, wombat said:

Club approval is dependent on having the book in hand. 

I'll wait patiently by the door until it gets here...  After having a couple of other books frighteningly delayed during the EERIE search (and reading the "What's Your Complaint About CGC" threads), I understand that a book in shipment is really no book at all.

On 4/22/2022 at 3:38 PM, Axe Elf said:

It's official...  arrived today!  She ain't pretty, but she'll do for my Po'Boy EERIE collection--which is now complete (other than #1 of course), if not entirely "finished" (I'd still like to replace a handful of the lower-grade issues).

1178425606_EERIE23F.thumb.jpg.907a1249485903cebfc145512c313ba5.jpg626363694_EERIE23B.thumb.jpg.1764735b41ec2634607c3c128d6b1b5a.jpg

Congrats on completing your Eerie run.👍

In case anyone is still on the outside peering through the glass, there's a ticket to the EERIE #23 Club in reasonable condition (better than mine above) currently up for auction on daBay, ending tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon; currently under $60/$5 shipping.

LINK

Edited by Axe Elf