• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie 23 Club
8 8

180 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2023 at 5:44 PM, Stevemmg said:

Sold.  It presents so much better than my current copy I couldn’t resist as a cheap placeholder.

On 2/13/2023 at 8:18 PM, OtherEric said:

Sold.  It presents so much better than my current copy I couldn’t resist as a cheap placeholder.

Yep, for ten bucks that book had your name all over it.  Congrats!

On 2/13/2023 at 6:50 PM, Axe Elf said:

Yep, for ten bucks that book had your name all over it.  Congrats!

I should really just pony up around $200 and find a solid mid-grade copy, rather than two low grade examples.  But with so many books, so little time, I don't have the patience to properly search and wait when I have so many other books I'm on the hunt for that I don't have a copy of at all.

On 2/14/2023 at 10:36 AM, OtherEric said:

I should really just pony up around $200 and find a solid mid-grade copy, rather than two low grade examples.  But with so many books, so little time, I don't have the patience to properly search and wait when I have so many other books I'm on the hunt for that I don't have a copy of at all.

Hey, I'm not exactly the poster child for patience myself, but I kind of did the same thing with two scrubby EERIE #17s.  Maybe over the course of this next year I will graduate from simply collecting to refining the collection, and getting better copies of some of the big ticket books.  I already kind of regret not spending a little more on a solid Blazing Combat #1.

I take it that was the $10 copy--the one with the coupon out of it?