• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your National Diamond Sales Inserts!
5 5

27 posts in this topic

On 8/28/2021 at 4:59 PM, JS-Superhero said:

WEREWOLF BY NIGHT #1 9.0 WHITE PAGES CGC with NATIONAL DIAMOND SALES INSERT

WBN 1 9.0 CGC NDSI WHITE edit.jpg

Awesome copy!

Glad you said which issue as the pic didnt load, but more importantly welcome to the boards!

:tink:

Just got a great book ASM 96 National Diamond.  Sadly it is only about a 4.0 due to some stain on the back.   I am temped to try and find someone who can clean an press older books but there are so many people out there it is hard to know who can do it on older books with good results.  Then part of me is just like dont worry about that and just preserve it in the condition it is in. 

20220918_211236.jpg

20220918_211247.jpg

On 9/18/2022 at 9:20 PM, dzbad said:

Just got a great book ASM 96 National Diamond.  Sadly it is only about a 4.0 due to some stain on the back.   I am temped to try and find someone who can clean an press older books but there are so many people out there it is hard to know who can do it on older books with good results.  Then part of me is just like dont worry about that and just preserve it in the condition it is in. 

20220918_211236.jpg

20220918_211247.jpg

I have a ndi in that run as well, I believe it's #97, cgc 6.5, so I feel you condition wise. Still it's probably worth it... At this point of value or in that grade wouldn't bump much with a press; although, some think if you're paying to slab might as well so it's done and pressed to not have to revisit. I might Google @joeypost and cfp, as they've done work that is reputable, or if that's not allowed to be promoted, as cgc does pressing through ccs, you can find ccs on the submission forms through cgc. With an economy level tier book like that, I'd pay for fast track, as I'm waiting on economy slow from October 2021 and March 2022 that are still sfg.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/18/2022 at 10:20 PM, dzbad said:

20220918_211236.jpg

20220918_211247.jpg

Stains take work and money to remove. CGC services won’t remove a stain, you need someone more specialized