• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Remember the 80s? What was the best MARVEL mini Series?
3 3

105 posts in this topic

On 2/20/2021 at 10:53 PM, JTLarsen said:

This really isn’t hard. If we’re talking artistic merit it’s Moonshadow. Period.

Limit it to superheroes and it’s Elektra: Assassin. No question.

Everything else is YA.

Moonshadow is pretty fantastic and deserves wider attention. Also, if you're into collectible collections, the 1989 limited hardcover is fairly elusive.

Does the Epic imprint English republication of The Incal count? That was published in three graphic-novel installments rather than in comic book sized chunks, so maybe not. Still a highlight of the 80s in any case.

On 4/7/2020 at 6:47 AM, I am not Glenda said:

IYO...................What was the best COPPER AGE Mini series in the MARVEL Age of Mini-Series?  ( no more than 12 issues) The one that stand out to me is Frank Miller's Wolverine #1-4....................Left DC out of the post just to easy........ Dark Knight lol.

I dunno.  I thought Dark Knight was…OK.

I think you’d see quite a few votes for Miller’s RONIN, maybe Byrne’s Superman, Man of Steel?