• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling some books here again, Golden age, now adding silver age
11 11

436 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2020 at 4:55 PM, G.A.tor said:

Yes. That was a personal hoard book.  It I did end up selling 47 of 49 “extra copies”. Once I hit 50 that was “enough” lol

C523CDB5-3E39-4BC9-9E93-5A5B47850F2B.jpeg

DC8B1EAA-B29D-4F85-8222-E3BA7215DECC.jpeg

Makes my hoard of Tales of the Teen Titans #44 look so weak lol

On 4/19/2020 at 2:55 PM, G.A.tor said:

Yes. That was a personal hoard book.  It I did end up selling 47 of 49 “extra copies”. Once I hit 50 that was “enough” lol

C523CDB5-3E39-4BC9-9E93-5A5B47850F2B.jpeg

I'll take "What's my favorite Issue of Whiz Comics" for $500 Alex

15 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Amazing fantasy 15 Cgc 4.5 and Batman 11 Cgc 3.0 have sold 

Congrats to the economy.

Hello all. 
I apologize for delay/inconvenience.  Sometimes life gets in the way and comic sales have to take a back seat 

so I’m afraid I will need to close this thread for now and will return (start a new if nec) when I am able too. 

thanks as always for all that purchased or inquired etc. it is much appreciated 

Just now, G.A.tor said:

Hello all. 
I apologize for delay/inconvenience.  Sometimes life gets in the way and comic sales have to take a back seat 

so I’m afraid I will need to close this thread for now and will return (start a new if nec) when I am able too. 

thanks as always for all that purchased or inquired etc. it is much appreciated 

Good luck with everything!

On 9 April 2020 at 11:45 AM, mattn792 said:

How much for the giraffe statue?

Two of the greatest comics ever to exist Detec 27 and Action 1. Right there is the grails of what makes life possible to drool over ur self and hope one day to achieve 🙃👊