• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW CGC 9.4 AND 9.6'S UP FOR SALE!! Marvel and DC (8/19)

31 posts in this topic

Back cover of the ST167. I also forgot to put up a Tales Of Suspense 96 9.4 white pages. Scan is attached. None of these books are "bargains". The reserves are around fair market value based on some previous sales. No one would be disappointed in any of them.

Thanks again for looking,

Steve

st167back.JPG

tos96-1.jpg

Hey peoples smile.gif

Just listed and relisted some VERYYYYY nice books for sale on ebay. Check im out!

Thanks,

Steve

GREAT BOOKS!!

Steve,

That GL #48 is just friggin' byootiful!!! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Harry - you gotta check this one out . . .

wink.gif

Yup, that's a Beauty......... hail.gif

as are the rest of the items up for sale............

that Elmhurst collection sounds impressive. 7500 books spanning the late 50's to the 70's with most in VF or better condition. now THAT had the meat to be a Pedigree............... thumbsup2.gif

Why start your auctions at $24.99 when you have a reserve...just makes you poorer and ebay richer.... screwy.gif

Nice books BTW.... thumbsup2.gif

can you explain that for those of us who have never sold on e-bay??

I would do it because sometimes, I do searches based on price and the $24.99 would show up quicker than a $0.99 starting bid.

The insertion price is based on the RESERVE price. Doesn't matter what the starting price is fool! makepoint.gif

Wrong!!!... makepoint.gif

You have the initial insertion fee which is set in stone and then you have the reserve insertion fee that is waived if the reserve price is met.... screwy.gif

The insertion price is based on the RESERVE price. Doesn't matter what the starting price is fool! makepoint.gif

Wrong!!!... makepoint.gif

You have the initial insertion fee which is set in stone and then you have the reserve insertion fee that is waived if the reserve price is met.... screwy.gif

You are stoopid. The insertion price is based on the higher of the starting price and the reserve amount. The reserve fee is another matter. Get over it dork. makepoint.gif

Well, nice to see everyone getting along......

Rather then have them start at .99 believe it or not the "higher" beginning prices keep some of the real goofy questions from buyers down. Like I have been asked many times to end an auction early and then offered some ridiculously low prices foreheadslap.gif by people who aren't in the higher end auctions but looking for a bargain. No real reasons why. And for .35 a book more it keeps me sane. insane.gif Soooo how about bidding them up 893applaud-thumb.gif

Steve