• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

141 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, AJD said:

Just another wonderful thread of goodness I've never seen before. Thank you again KK. :applause:

Our family continues to attempt to share the artistry and knowledge we have learned about Brazilian publishers, and artists over the years.

In our opinion Brazil is the predominant International market in the genre of Terror and led the world in original content and just amazing art.

There are very few what I call redundant art that originated in the US in there Terror creations the vast majority is country of origin original.

The publishers and artists are nothing short of amazing...

Glad you enjoy what we have shared thus far and we will continue to share much, much more on many threads here about our discovery's world wide.

1 minute ago, Komic Kazi International said:

Glad you enjoy what we have shared thus far and we will continue to share much, much more on many threads here about our discovery's world wide.

I look forward to it - just leave some Australian comics for me to buy please! lol

2 minutes ago, AJD said:

I look forward to it - just leave some Australian comics for me to buy please! lol

I have quite a few of those as well....

I really enjoy the Golden age of Down Under...

Dixon is one of my favorites, along with his Crimson Comet, Tim Valour, Catman and more....

I also like the Bad Boy that created Lone avenger Len Lawson...

Have more from New Zealand as well as Ireland, Scottland and the UK...

4 hours ago, Komic Kazi International said:

Noites De Terror #13

Published by Chiodi, Brazil 1955

·  Noites De Terror #1  Published by Gráfica Novo Mundo, Brazil 1955..jpg

I think he was hoping they'd take off a few less layers...

20081124-x-ray-specs.gif.b3b4f2544fbd47feee2f859b34f0c2f3.gif