• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Incredible Hulk
3 3

321 posts in this topic

On 7/3/2022 at 1:40 PM, HarrisonJohn said:

Does anyone know of any over-sized Hulk books from the mid 70s to very early 80s? 

I had one when I was a kid and I am trying to find what it was.

All I remember is it was over-sized. I can't remember if it was a coloring book. I've searched Hulk coloring books and only see normal sized ones. Whatever it was, I think it told a story with captions at the bottom and I remember the line "Puny humans fear Hulk, hate Hulk". 

Yes, I have a 1975 Marvel Treasury Edition #5 Hulk on the Rampage. It's about 10x13 inches.

On 10/20/2022 at 9:26 PM, MAR1979 said:

Did not get much at NYCC this year. This turned out to be one of my 2 Comic Purchases. 

I also have the late 70's Drakes Cakes Card that depicts this cover. Maybe i should have CGC grade it to have matching slabs? Issue is before my time, I first read it in the mid 90's - very creepy story.

Hulk222.thumb.jpg.8f00dc26f2ea3a49af53c712af3739ea.jpg

Very trippy story indeed! I always thought it was more like something that belonged in Creepy or Eerie and the Hulk just abandons those little kids in the end, lol    It does have cool interior art by Starlin and Alfredo Alcala