• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

Marvel Fanfare #60 CGC 9.8 s/s Walt Simonson - $175  Total of three graded copies in the census.  Oddly enough, all three s/s, no universal.  Two in 9.8 and one in 9.6

Final issue of the series, uber low print run and incredibly HTF in grade.

marvelfanfare60.jpg

16 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

I've been a CGC signature series facilitator for just about 15 years now.  Aside from Dan Partouche and Desert Wind, I think we're all that's left of "The Old Guard."

I've done countless signings with celebs, artists, writers---I've had private signings with some of the best and count myself quite fortunate to be able to count  more than a few as close personal friends.  But quite possibly one of my favorite signings was more historical in nature.  A few years back, I facilitated a signing with some of the last surviving members of the original Tuskegee Airmen.  These WWII fighter pilots are the best of the best. I think I only have a couple left from that run.  One of them, Lt. Col. Charles McGee (who just turned 100 years old) was honored as Brigadier General at the Super Bowl and participated in the coin toss.

DREAMING EAGLES #1 CGC 9.6 s/s Lt. Col. Harry Stewart, Capt. Roscoe Brown, Garth Ennis, Steve Dillon & Francesco Francavilla - $500

dreamingeagles1 (1).jpg

Rich, Do you have any signed copies of the Hoknes Variant?

9 minutes ago, Intrepidd said:

Do you have any Mark Waid?

I think the only Mark Waid that I currently have are copies of Marvel Comics #1000 variants, multi-signed.  Waid was one of the names that I remember getting on those.

HEATHEN #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Natasha Alterici - $225  (THREE COPIES AVAILABLE)

1st print

Recently optioned for feature movie with Twilight director helming the project

https://www.newsarama.com/46247-twilight-director-signs-on-for-alterici-s-heathen-film-adaptation.html

I've never seen Natasha Alterici at a convention---I know she made a couple con appearances promoting the book, but because she's only ever done a handful of shows, I had to do a mail away to get these done.    

Heathen1AA.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

2 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

I think the only Mark Waid that I currently have are copies of Marvel Comics #1000 variants, multi-signed.  Waid was one of the names that I remember getting on those.

Okay thanks, I've been looking for some of his Birthright or Man Out of Time stuff 

Harley Quinn #14 (Bruce Timm variant) CGC 9.6 s/s Bruce Timm, Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti - $125  SOLD! to Intrepidd

**(I also have a 9.8 copy for $175)**

harley14B.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

2 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Hi Rich any Paul Smith? Uncanny preferred... Thanks

There are no Paul Smith signature series that I am aware of....there might be a few.  Last known convention appearances were Mid Ohio Con 2003 and Emerald City 2009