• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

On 3/25/2022 at 8:35 PM, spidey808 said:

scarlett johansson signing?

I have read that she does very few (if almost none) "signings."  I know a guy that collects signatures of the rich and famous, and he had better luck scoring her signature on a playbill in NYC when she was in a play on Broadway.  He waited outside the theatre after her show and she signed autographs when she was leaving.  This is also why you never see her at Comic cons unless its something huge being pushed by Disney/Marvel. 
That being said, I hope CGC or SWAU is able to line her up for a signing some day!

On 12/2/2022 at 1:54 PM, ExNihilo said:

Didn't Mark state he no longer does signing events?  Could have sworn at one of the Star Wars conventions or something he said it was his last.

From what I hear, the last convention (NYCC) was 2017. It was announced by NYCC that it was his last ever public autograph appearence and he clarified that this was not true, yet he hasn't had one since. I have inquired over the next few years about Hamill doing a private but he just doesn't seem interested in doing one. He was $295 per at that signing if I remember correctly.

On 12/2/2022 at 4:35 PM, Monstertruck97 said:

From what I hear, the last convention (NYCC) was 2017. It was announced by NYCC that it was his last ever public autograph appearence and he clarified that this was not true, yet he hasn't had one since. I have inquired over the next few years about Hamill doing a private but he just doesn't seem interested in doing one. He was $295 per at that signing if I remember correctly.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

On 11/30/2022 at 11:08 AM, ShaggyB said:

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Jim Lee

Todd McFarlane, but not in Q4 as thats when i have less money to spend lol.

Joe Mad and Barry Windsor Smith. Maybe John Romita Jr again so I can try to send in a 9.8 that doesnt suffer a 75% reduction in value when it gets signed and goes to a 9.6!!!

Budd Root!

I would love to see CGC promote his cave girl remarks:devil:

Sam Kieth, Ben Dunn, Clint Hilinski would be interesting signers

While definitely not popular I would love to see some of the unheralded people from the 90's who never do conventions like Janet Jackson, Su McTeigue, or Deborah Percell.

From the "celebrity" wing involved with comics I am very surprised we haven't seen a Star Trek, Critical Role, or 80's pop culture comic adapted from TV signing.

Edited by DougC