• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2022 at 9:49 PM, Monstertruck97 said:

Momoko was scheduled to do a signing with CGC according to an interview I saw on youtube (I believe it was on Very Gary's channel) about a year ago...but Covid.

It was just posted on CGC facebook page of a Peach signing facilitated by Carnivore Comics happening at Megacon.  

On 2/1/2022 at 7:22 PM, Fisionbomb said:

Is it ok if I wish for JonBoy jackwagon to be removed from the sig series and banned for life? Chump. 

Lol, is there a reason you don't like Jonboy? I've never met him but I do admire his work. The name Jonboy comes with an air of "gym tan laundry" but I feel like there's more of a story here...

On 2/17/2022 at 4:26 PM, waynemel said:

It was just posted on CGC facebook page of a Peach signing facilitated by Carnivore Comics happening at Megacon.  

This is true, unfortunately they're not offering remarks or I'd be all over that. I got in touch with her directly about commissions, she took the time to respond and was very pleasant but basically said "con-only" :(

On 2/21/2022 at 6:34 AM, Complex306 said:

Lol, is there a reason you don't like Jonboy? I've never met him but I do admire his work. The name Jonboy comes with an air of "gym tan laundry" but I feel like there's more of a story here...

I'm assuming it has something to do with the signature fee Jonboy has for the Keanu Reeves signed BRZRKR variant. (shrug)

Oh man, if Laird came out of retirement to do a signing, can you image how much CGC would break? Everyone who just got their Eastman turtles back would slap a new label on them and ship 'em right back. Just look at what Eastman's signings did to TATs and backlog!

On 4/9/2022 at 4:28 PM, DAL1283 said:

Oh man, if Laird came out of retirement to do a signing, can you image how much CGC would break? Everyone who just got their Eastman turtles back would slap a new label on them and ship 'em right back. Just look at what Eastman's signings did to TATs and backlog!

A Laird and Eastman in House Signing would probably crash the CGC website let alone turn around times.