• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

On 2/6/2023 at 1:56 PM, eastbayrudy said:

Peter Laird. Kevin Eastman. Rob Liefeld. 

Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman together or Peter by himself might just break the grand total of Todd McFarlane's submission totals. It be fun to see (and I'd be one of those trying for a Laird signature.) 

On 2/12/2023 at 12:23 PM, Beyonder123 said:

Tom Baker

Frank Miller

Sal Buscema

Danny Elfman (lots of MCU soundtracks)

Sal Buscema would be awesome. Just a heads up, they already announced another Frank Miller signing last week. Will be him and Klaus Janson again with the deadline being March 31st. 

On 2/6/2023 at 5:18 PM, cgcsketcherz said:

Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman together or Peter by himself might just break the grand total of Todd McFarlane's submission totals. It be fun to see (and I'd be one of those trying for a Laird signature.) 

Agreed! Eastman and Laird together would be monumental...they have to make it happen at least 1 last time for the fans!

I don't know how to find the last time I posted in this...but I'm sure I said:

Barry Windsor-Smith - call him, give it a shot...maybe he says "no", maybe not!  He doesn't have Byrne money - maybe when he gets the potential economics he's a "yes"...(and pigs might fly, but hey, BWS stands alone imo!)

Paul Smith - even more doubtful given that last I heard he doesn't venture out much.  But he is the greatest X-Men artist ever...I'd send in my whole run!

Neil Gaiman - a longshot as he's likely too busy and really doesn't need the money, but he'd rival McFarlane subs I'm sure.  He's Gaiman.

Totally agree on Paul Smith. Given Byrne won't participate in signings and Cockrum has passed, he's the next oldest artist from the All-New X-Men. I'd be surprised if CGC hasn't at least tried to contact him. Plus, he's also my favorite X-Men artist ever. It would mean a great deal to get books signed by Smitty!

On 3/17/2023 at 8:18 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Either one of the Kubert brothers ; Joe Quesada, kevin smith and Jeph Loeb. 

Kuberts are where it's at with me too, I really need a "sketch" if nothing else, probably too expensive to get one "done", maybe someone who owns one will let it go for cheaper. I can hope :)lol 

On 3/17/2023 at 2:26 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Kuberts are where it's at with me too, I really need a "sketch" if nothing else, probably too expensive to get one "done", maybe someone who owns one will let it go for cheaper. I can hope :)lol 

A sketch would be fire! I just want his name on my orgin 1 lol or Adam to sign my UFF 1 🤘

On 3/17/2023 at 11:26 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Was thinking of submitting for both Kuberts at Megacon Orlando later this month but too late for that now.