• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

James Robinson

Mark Millar

Brian Bolland

Andrew Robinson

Peter Snejbjerg

Kurt Busiek

Roger Stern

Geoff Johns

Gerry Conway

Grant Morrison

Ethan Van Sciver

Jeremy Adams

Mike Ploog

Larry Hama

Peter David

Dale Keown

Gary Frank

Jeff Purves

Sam Kieth

Mike Allred

Paul Chadwick

Chuck Dixon

Barry Windsor-Smith

Ryan Reynolds

Patrick Stewart

Thomas Jane

Edited by The Element Man

On 4/12/2023 at 3:24 PM, WDBill said:

Yea, I think I ment Jim Lee but always wanted a Stan Lee and never got it so just wrote what was in my head. :). 

Don't feel bad - Rich Henn posted a week or so back that he gets emails from people asking if he get can get folks like Jack Kirby (passed in 1994) and John Buscema (2002) on a fairly regular basis.  I just assume those are the people that still have comic books but never got around to getting the internet.

On 5/15/2023 at 12:56 PM, roach04 said:

Don't feel bad - Rich Henn posted a week or so back that he gets emails from people asking if he get can get folks like Jack Kirby (passed in 1994) and John Buscema (2002) on a fairly regular basis.  I just assume those are the people that still have comic books but never got around to getting the internet.

Per CGC, Rich must have perfected time travel. Cause on the last 3 books CGC graded that he facilitated, two of them were signed December of 22 but CGC put them on the label and in their system as December of 23. :flamed: