• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, hachimaull said:

My top 3 today in order are:

- J.O.Barr 

- Jim Lee 

- Jim Starlin 

who I really want but can’t come 

- Peach Momoko 

the reasons: 

I’m a pretty big Crow fan and my entire crow collection needs to be signed/slabbed, I really want my Samurai Santa signed and my Ironman 55 needs a nice crack, clean and signature. Also who doesn’t love peach! To bad she’s in Japan and covids going on, I’ll just wait till nycc2020 on this one. 

PEACH_MOMOKO_1024x1024.jpg?v=1592019124

1 hour ago, MarkMoon said:

PEACH_MOMOKO_1024x1024.jpg?v=1592019124

Yeah I’m good on that bro. I’ve had multiple chances for peach but I want remarks and stuff. Also I don’t trust people who don’t believe me when I order something, I have to track down a mont later to get a $5 book, make me feel like it’s my fault they lost it,  me out cuz they lost it and then don’t apologize. So yeah I’ll never deal those those people again.  

im pretty sure they also spread my name around as a non payer cuz of that too but screw them I’m not sending a $300 book to someone who can’t send me a $5 book until a month later only after I had to contact them and get harassed cuz it’s my fault they lost my order in their mountain of invoices. 

Edited by hachimaull

Jeph Loeb

Jim Lee

Ed McGuiness

Tim Sale

(Excellent chance of multiple submissions there.)

Todd McFarlane

(I think the Spawn #1 from the Kickstarter would drive demand.)

On the subject of themes that would warrant multiple submissions, I'd like to see package deals for living Batman or Superman creators. Losing Marty Pasko and Dennis O'Neil both this year created some regret for me that I never got books signed.

Series of events themed around characters maybe with a special label for ordering a set of signatures would pair well with all the facsimiles/reprints/anniversary issues.

I've wanted my Lootcrate Action #1 signed by all living Superman regular writers and artists and have one I started unverified myself with Perez and Simone.

There are some key overlapping creators you could get for multiple events simultaneously like Walt and Louise Simonson for a ton of stuff, Neal Adams for a ton of stuff.

What I think would go over very well is a jam signature tour circuit a book could be sent on. Publishers might be interested in partnering on some of these or perhaps the Hero Foundation. Themed circuits could replace the loss of conventions.

Edited by PatrickG

Alex Ross.

Neil Gaiman. 

Alan Moore. 

Although would really love an all Superman Mega Lineup. Something like

Neil Adams

John Byrne 

Jerry Ordway

Dan Jurgens

Brett Breeding

Walt & Louise Simonson 

Jon Bogdanove