• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Alan Moore Appreciation Thread
10 10

467 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, CyberSnake said:

My Moore collection so far. Just added LXG Tempest and Swamp Thing 37.

Also, there is a kickstarter for the Providence Hardcover. Probably the last signing he'll do. 

20201002_011054-1.jpg

Actually, I think they said the last signing he's likely to do unless you travel to Northhampton.  Two Moore signatures are enough for me, I don't need a Providence omnibus to go with the 3-volume set of HC's I've already got.  One is on the Promethia 32 special edition (I have the cover gallery book with the signature but not the posters, long story...) and the other is this print that I really need to get framed:

aod.jpg

Edited by OtherEric

Rich Henn also arranged to get these signed for me as well.  I can't believe how much money #37 is these days.  Mine was already graded 9.8 when I sent it in to get cracked open and signed.  I thought, "I'll just buy another 9.8 if it goes down in grade."  Little did I know, people are asking $1500 + for them these days.  I really dodged a bullet.  Thank you Bissette and Totleben for not F--ing them up.

Swamp Thing vol. 2 #020 a.jpg

Swamp Thing vol. 2 #021 a.jpg

Swamp Thing vol. 2 #025 a.jpg

Swamp Thing vol. 2 #037 a.jpg

Swamp Thing vol. 2 #050 a.jpg