• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Errors on mobile
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi, i noticed when trying to add comics to custom sets that the mobile app brings a pop up that cuts off the controls on mobile. Just letting you know in case its happening to anyone else. It would be nice to be able to add from phone. 

Also, i have books that were graded onsite, that dont show up when i search for the cert. 

also spawn 296, and 297 are missing from the registry. 

• Administrator
On 5/19/2020 at 9:46 PM, Willardkoffman said:

Hi, i noticed when trying to add comics to custom sets that the mobile app brings a pop up that cuts off the controls on mobile. Just letting you know in case its happening to anyone else. It would be nice to be able to add from phone. 

Also, i have books that were graded onsite, that dont show up when i search for the cert. 

also spawn 296, and 297 are missing from the registry. 

@Willardkoffman,

Thank you for your post.

I will dig into the mobile registry issue with our IT team.

Please pm or email me with the certification number for the books that are not appearing and I will fix the issue. 

For the Spawn books, please make a request on the thread below. Please review the first post (made by yours truly) that provides instructions on how to properly request additions. The CGC Registry section of the boards has 3 "2020" threads for all of your registry needs.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/462081-2020-i-want-this-to-be-added-to-a-set-request/

matt@cgccomics.com