• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (2021)
1 1

590 posts in this topic

So... now.... 

How can I see it outside of HBO-MAX...

I capped streaming services with Disney, Netflix, and Amazon Prime... 

BTW... the Disney decision was made not due to Marvel... I mean, I just ordered my Pixar face masks  :D

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

So... now.... 

BTW... the Disney decision was made not due to Marvel... I mean, I just ordered my Pixar face masks  :D

I have all 3 too and I never watched disney plus after the first month. 

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

I have all 3 too and I never watched disney plus after the first month. 

I love the station lol 

My TV comes in two days... 

But a month ago, I finally watched Mulan, Will Smith Aladdin, Emperors New Groove 1 and 2.

Been watching a lot of the documentaries behind the scenes for some of their movies. 

In fact the very first thing I watched when I got the channel was the Muppet Movie from the late 70's. 

I am into it way more than the 'Marvel Movies'

4 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

It has to be better then the one released in theaters right?  But oh my, what if it isn't...

There's that positive outlook we've been looking for.

:baiting:

But what if with the 75% of Snyder's material that was cut out that included Black Suit Superman, Green Lantern Corps, Darkseid and more...what if it is epic? Would that twist your outlook on things?

I'm excited!

Whether Darkseid is revealed in New Gods or in JL 

source-2.gif

What does matter tho...I wanted to use a Rock gif for this and it wasn't available, and what is with the 20M dollar budget? (That does matter) Unless this is 20M per episode (mandalorian was 15m) and Avengers Endgame was 365M

Edited by Hollywood1892

21 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I'm excited!

Whether Darkseid is revealed in New Gods or in JL 

source-2.gif

What does matter tho...I wanted to use a Rock gif for this and it wasn't available, and what is with the 20M dollar budget? (That does matter) Unless this is 20M per episode (mandalorian was 15m) and Avengers Endgame was 365M

Those were budgets per episode for something not filmed. The estimated $20M here is to finish the film by bringing back portions of the cast and crew to finalize the Zack Snyder's Justice League content.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

Those were budgets per episode for something not filmed. The estimated $20M here is to finish the film by bringing back portions of the cast and crew to finalize the Zack Snyder's Justice League content.

Yikes! For like 5 minutes, that makes more sense

I'm very excited...maybe it's a prelude to New Gods

But DC could very well be on the rise with this!

7 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

So... now.... 

Ideally, it will be released on disc format sometime after streaming. My guess would be 3 months later.

I know that it will be a chore for some, but I'd prefer a 3.5-hour movie than 4-6 "episodes". This was designed to be a full movie, after all.

Just now, theCapraAegagrus said:

Ideally, it will be released on disc format sometime after streaming. My guess would be 3 months later.

I know that it will be a chore for some, but I'd prefer a 3.5-hour movie than 4-6 "episodes". This was designed to be a full movie, after all.

Oh btw... notice I can dislike a movie and not 'hate the director".

Just saying.

There is literally no way in Hel this can be worse than the Frankenstein monster that WB/Whedon created.

Even if you don't particularly like Snyder's style, or Worlds of DC's tone, you have to appreciate consistency. The Justice League Theatrical Cut had no such consistency.

Just now, theCapraAegagrus said:

vFXY550.gif?noredirect

Nope, not that... 

I cannot take you seriously anymore in anything you say based upon your constant Star Wars rants. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Nope, not that... 

I cannot take you seriously anymore in anything you say based upon your constant Star Wars rants. 

Blaming the victim ain't cool IMO.

I get criticized for loving Snyder, hating Johnson, etc. Criticizing/judging me for being passionate? Idc, I am not going to give that up.

The actual reason you shouldn't take me seriously is the fact that I post sarcasm/jokes/GIFs constantly - not because I'm passionate about certain things. Those are the few times that you should take me seriously.

45 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Nope, not that... 

39 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Blaming the victim ain't cool IMO.

I get criticized for loving Snyder, hating Johnson, etc. Criticizing/judging me for being passionate? Idc, I am not going to give that up.

The actual reason you shouldn't take me seriously is the fact that I post sarcasm/jokes/GIFs constantly - not because I'm passionate about certain things. Those are the few times that you should take me seriously.

Now, now. All these debates need to stay over in the Star Wars threads. This thread is about positive actions and results.

:baiting: