• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Mexican Publication Spanish Silver Age Collection
2 2

270 posts in this topic

I got this in the mail recently. Coming out of Venezuela with no real communication with the seller, I wasn't sure if it'd be packed well, in a bag and board or WHAT I was gonna get. Well, it's amazing to me that it arrived safely and undamaged (as far as I can tell from the auction pictures). It wasn't packed well by anybody's standards that I know or deal with. Shipped in a thin DHL cardboard envelope, in a comic bag (no backer board) and NO cardboard around it at all!!!!  :whatthe:  Yup, just loosely shifting around in the thin cardboard envelope!!!!  :whatthe:   The bag wasn't even taped shut!!! I'm SO happy that it arrived safely!!! These are some of the experiences that happen when tracking down these Other Nation Editions that I seek out. Fortune smiled on me that day but it could've just as easily went the other way. The first pic is the comic straight out of the envelope! I'll include the auction pics so you can see the interior. It's a GREAT book (Lorna #11) and am SO happy to have it. 

Lorna Jungle Girl 11 Mexican Edition.jpg

Lorna Jungle Girl 11 Mexican Edition front .jpg

Lorna Jungle Girl 11 Mexican Edition inside front & 1st page.jpg

Lorna Jungle Girl 11 Mexican Edition interior 2.jpg

Lorna Jungle Girl 11 Mexican Edition interior 3.jpg

Lorna Jungle Girl 11 Mexican Edition interior 4.jpg

Lorna Jungle Girl 11 Mexican Edition interior 5.jpg

Lorna Jungle Girl 11 Mexican Edition interior.jpg