• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Mexican Publication Spanish Silver Age Collection
2 2

270 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, NoMan said:

This is the coolest thread! Question: where do you score these books? 

thanks. 

Thank you so much! I've been lucky to find them from auction houses, on eBay and from dealers at shows, as well as on occasion at a local comic shop. It's been quite an adventure!  (thumbsu

Just now, Roo_Phillip said:

Hey, they translated RRO to ROO!  That's MY comic and I never knew it existed! :headbang:

Those are very very cool, as is this whole thread. (thumbsu

Thanks so much! It makes me very happy to see other collectors digging these books too!!! You're right, this is Roo's big cover appearance!!!  (thumbsu  Roo has apparently gotten the attention of some of the locals and appears to be attempting to communicate with them! I wonder how that will turn out????   lol

9 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Thanks so much! It makes me very happy to see other collectors digging these books too!!! You're right, this is Roo's big cover appearance!!!  (thumbsu  Roo has apparently gotten the attention of some of the locals and appears to be attempting to communicate with them! I wonder how that will turn out????   lol

According to the guy hanging onto the train, humanity is lost.  From the looks of it, I'd have to agree!

Just for fun, I looked for a copy on feeBay (didn't see one of course).  Yikes!  Some of those books go for some serious dinero!   

Edited by Roo_Phillip
$ !

2 hours ago, Roo_Phillip said:

According to the guy hanging onto the train, humanity is lost.  From the looks of it, I'd have to agree!

Just for fun, I looked for a copy on feeBay (didn't see one of course).  Yikes!  Some of those books go for some serious dinero!   

I'd have to agree that from his vantage point, it would certainly feel like all of humanity is lost!!!  :whatthe:   Yeah, some of these books get a bit pricey! Sometimes ya get lucky though.  ;)