• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting Mags to CGC
3 3

221 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2021 at 10:58 AM, wombat said:

based on the current tat thread i will most likely be dead before i get my books back. 

Man, I'm sorry to hear it.  When we were at the pulp convention, there were several conversations about why CGC is expanding to grade other things when they can't even keep up with demand for comics and magazines.  Fingers crossed, you get yours graded soon.  :wishluck:

On 12/3/2021 at 6:07 PM, jaydog said:

I went to check on the status of my magazine today, the submission itself is now missing from my account ... 

Your user name Polaris sub photo is cool

On 1/18/2022 at 6:17 PM, wombat said:

I couldn't possibly be more disappointed with the grades. It my worst case scenarios they weren't this bad. 

I'm really sorry to hear this, man.  I know of another board member who submitted a couple books that were cracked out, high grade, old labels and when they came back, they had dropped a full 2 points with no intervention.  Just ridiculous.  :sorry: