• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Farrell (The Lone Rider, Haunted Thrills, Strange Fantasy, etc.)
2 2

114 posts in this topic

Not Farrell per se but Mexican publishers La Prensa certainly liked to pay homage to Farrell. Best of both worlds here with HT5 cover and Voodoo 1 guts.

t5t44.jpg

33r3r3.jpg

On 1/11/2023 at 1:48 PM, MrBedrock said:

Picked up a really nice Lone Rider #8 so now complete through 19 (though I would still like to upgrade #2 if anyone would like to help a brother out).

A group shot of the first 18...

lonerider8.jpg

loneridergroup.jpg

I bought about helping you out Ritchie until I pulled out my copy. Forgot about the condition. I actually do have quite a few real nice ones. Don't think a rat chewed Bonnetts copy is what you had in mind...:roflmao:

comlonerider2.jpg

On 1/12/2023 at 11:43 AM, Robot Man said:

I bought about helping you out Ritchie until I pulled out my copy. Forgot about the condition. I actually do have quite a few real nice ones. Don't think a rat chewed Bonnetts copy is what you had in mind...:roflmao:

comlonerider2.jpg

I really appreciate the thought, Bob!

On 1/12/2023 at 12:43 PM, Robot Man said:

comlonerider2.jpg

I could tell you had great taste in books but only now did we learn how.

On 1/12/2023 at 4:03 PM, adamstrange said:

I could tell you had great taste in books but only now did we learn how.

I have always been a lover of the medium and a “buyer of opportunity”. I bought about half the run from a guy at a very great price. I remember him telling me “nobody buys westerns anymore”. There were a fair amount in beautiful shape and a few, well like this. I socked away the ones I liked and sold off the rest. I have no regrets about keeping this one…