• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contest
5 5

53 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

BMX Bandits (1983) early Nicole Kidman film made in Australia.  Painting is Conan the Adventurer by Frazetta.

vlcsnap-2013-12-11-07h41m00s192.jpg

And we have a winner!!!!!!! You have to tell us how you figured it out. I thought for sure that would take longer. 

1 hour ago, wombat said:

And we have a winner!!!!!!! You have to tell us how you figured it out. I thought for sure that would take longer. 

It was clue #1 combined with my super human ability to use google.  :insane:

Narrowing it down by decade helped considerably.  The crazy thing is, I think I may have seen the movie when I was young!

It was very random. My son is really into bikes right now and I remembered loving this movie as a kid. I found it on some obscure amazon app this weekend. I was only half paying attention and that short scene just caught my eye. I thought no one is going to know this. I did some quick googling to see if it would come up and didn't see anything. 

Congrats!!!!