• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Walmart Comics Four Pack
2 2

31 posts in this topic

Was at the ol' Mart again, so figured why not. Took four more. No foil to be seen but did land some decent books. Two copies of Nightwing 78, Batman 92 & 96, and a Detective 1024. 

Will be on the lookout for Batman 106 in future packs

52 minutes ago, nines said:

Was at the ol' Mart again, so figured why not. Took four more. No foil to be seen but did land some decent books. Two copies of Nightwing 78, Batman 92 & 96, and a Detective 1024. 

Will be on the lookout for Batman 106 in future packs

None of mine have NW 78, or is that in the pack instead of showing on the outside?

33 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

None of mine have NW 78, or is that in the pack instead of showing on the outside?

Both packs had them showing on the outside. 

There were also only two books in common between those packs, I guess they aren't strictly bundling the same books.

Edited by nines

Regarding the 1:20 foils, I'm pretty sure they're all just Death Metal regular foil covers. I have gotten a few, and I've seen Youtube openings that pulled them as well. That said, there are good books to be found. I saw someone pull (on Youtube) a Joker # 1 1:25 Federici variant. And that front-facing Nightwing 78 might continue to climb, depending on how hot Melinda Zucco gets.