• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Galen130 Kudos Feedback Thread
6 6

115 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ickwinzs said:

I won an auction here on site with Derek, Communication was great throughout the sale! Book arrived packaged great and quickly!

Overall a very good deal, I look forward to buying again from Derek!

Many thanks, my friend!!!  Pleasure doing business with you!!! :)

Smooth as silk. Derek is valuable member of the community and an upstanding seller on the boards. Package arrived impeccably wrapped, shipped immediately and delivered quickly. There are not enough words of praise to underscore my entire experience. Buy with confidence! Now go shop...

Derek was my first experience buying off the boards, and I must say, he may easily become my seller of choice. Great guy to deal with, he's an actual legend, and guided me through the transaction with ease. 

Thank you, Derek. I truly appreciate it! 

I bought a few Ghost Rider comics from Derek and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction. Great communication, fast shipping, the comics were received as described and were securely packaged. Buy with confidence.

Edited by kairos70

Super quick delivery, great seller!! (thumbsu

On 2/14/2022 at 6:07 PM, nicka said:

Many deals with Derek , excellent to work with , great prices, communication, shipping ,  AA++

Thanks, Nicholas.  I love hearing from my repeat customers. (thumbsu(worship)

On 2/18/2022 at 7:12 PM, QuizboySlim said:

I recently bought a couple of books from Derek, and was very happy with the transaction. Not only did everything ship incredibly quickly, it also arrived safely, thanks to plenty of bubble wrap. Derek was extremely pleasant to communicate with, and I would highly recommend him. (thumbsu

Many thanks!!!  It was my pleasure. (worship)

On 3/2/2022 at 11:31 AM, okcomicdad said:

Great communication and smooth transaction. Looking forward to our next deal!

Much appreciated!!! (worship)

On 3/10/2022 at 10:00 AM, Comic_Zone said:

Great seller! Good description of books, fast shipping and great packaging job! Will buy from him again!

It was my pleasure!! (worship)