• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Galen130 Kudos Feedback Thread
6 6

115 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, warden5523 said:

Quick shipping, perfect packaging and awesome books, just as described! Excellent all around!

Thanks so much...it was my pleasure!!! (worship)

4 minutes ago, SJay440 said:

I purchased a raw book from Galen130. The book arrived fast and was extremely well packaged. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again! 

Thank you kindly!!! (worship)  I'm glad you're pleased with your purchase. (thumbsu

3 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

Derek sent me some books next day, packaged well. Top-notch communication and great transaction all around. Thank you sir! 

My pleasure.  Thank you for your business.(worship)

5 minutes ago, p-kay14 said:

Bought a couple of books from Derek. Great communication, comics were shipped quickly and well packaged. They arrived as described. Thanks!

Many thanks!!!  I'm glad you're pleased!!!  Hope to do business again!!!(worship)(thumbsu

3 minutes ago, lonetree said:

Picked up 7 CGC books and a bunch of raws from Derek.  Books were in superb condition and very well packed.  Top notch communication!

Thanks!!!
Brian

Many thanks, my friend!!  Glad to have your repeat business, and I'm pleased you're happy with the books. Enjoy!!! (thumbsu

6 minutes ago, sevans1979 said:

Picked up a good size lot of ghost rider books from Derek. Crazy fast shipping. Paid on Sunday, got them Wednesday. (worship)Well packaged and all as described. Hope to do business again :headbang:

Thanks again, my friend!!!  I'm glad you're pleased. (thumbsu  Come back anytime. (worship)

1 minute ago, Jesse-Lee said:

I've bought a couple of times from Derek, and he always sends the books fast, packed well and exactly as he describes them in his listings. Thank you again!

My pleasure, as always. :bigsmile:(worship)

On 5/18/2021 at 1:55 PM, Cephusdog said:

Derek was a pleasure to deal with. Well-organized, timely communication, and an excellent grader! USPS managed to toss my comics around like a hacky sack and Derek was more than fair helping me sort out the mess. I'd have no hesitation in dealing with him again.

Many, many thanks, Peter!!! (worship)  It is unfortunate that this does happen to the best of us every once in awhile, but it was not your fault...obviously.  The only other way to ship that many comics and guarantee a perfect shipment is in a bank safe...but you'd have to pay shipping. lol:roflmao:

Seriously, though...your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.  No matter how perfect we think our shipment is, the shipping world sticks a knife in our back.  Hope to do business again!! (thumbsu

Edited by Galen130