• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ED HANNIGAN Signature Series signing op 7/27/20
1 1

11 posts in this topic

I've been getting several inquiries lately from customers asking who I might have some upcoming signings with. Yesterday I received some good news. Ed Hannigan has been feeling better recently, and his wife says he's ready to sign some books.

Cost of this op is $50, and to be clear, this price point is indicative of the autograph fee and shipping back and forth only. If you have your own cgc account, cgc will bill you accordingly for grading and return shipping. Please try to have all books to me no later than July 21st. Ed collaborated with Doug Moench on a big run of Batman in the eighties, and if you want to add Doug that can be done as well for an additional $50 . Again that price point is only indicative of the shipping back and forth, prep, and the autograph fee. This will be a mail away signing, there will be no remarks or sketches, any additional questions please send me a PM.

Edited by Rich_Henn

Thank you Gary! Just a quick reminder to everybody, I'd like to try to have all of your books in a hand by next week, July 21st. These would be books for Ed Hannigan, John Totleben, and Steve Bissette.

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 2/8/2021 at 4:26 PM, Christopher Smith said:

Hi, did you ever find out if Anthony Tollin is signing anywhere?

Negative on Tollin.  But I'll most likely do another Hannigan s/s in the spring this year.  Last years signing was the biggest one for Ed to date!