• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

On 8/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, Galen130 said:

Amazing Spider-Man #25 (LGY #826), Comics Elite/Ryan Brown variant, cover A.  This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that don’t appear to break the ink.  The back cover has a light smudge near the page edge.

$7.50, PLUS SHIPPING

20200818_083436.jpg

20200818_083518.jpg

20200818_083500.jpg

20200818_083507.jpg

:takeit: If still available

Batman/Aliens #1 and #2, limited series.  Berni Wrightson is credited for pencils, inks, and colors (painted).

I believe these comics to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  Issue #1 has a small bend in the upper right corner that doesn’t appear to break the ink on the cover but very lightly on the edge.  Both covers shows light ink breakage in the spine binding from being read.  Issue #2 shows hardly any wear along the spine and no ink breakage of the spine binding.  There is ink breakage near the bottom spine corner.

I prefer to sell these books as a set.  If a buyer is looking for a filler, please PM me so we can discuss it. (thumbsu

$10, PLUS SHIPPING (both books)  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Batman Versus Predator #1 to #3, limited series.  Issues #1 and #2 are direct editions, while issue #3 is a newsstand edition.

I believe these comics to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  All three books shows light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a handful of spine stress creases/tics…with a few that lightly break the ink.  Issue #1 shows light ink rubbing on both covers at the spine.  Issue #2 shows light ink rubs/soiling on the back cover near the staples.  Issue #3 shows a vertical scuff/scratch near the spine, as well as vertical ink marks on the back cover.

I prefer to sell these books as a set.  If a buyer is looking for a filler, please PM me so we can discuss it. (thumbsu

$5, PLUS SHIPPING (all 3 books)  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

23 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Batman: Featuring Two-Face and The Riddler Collected Edition trade paperback, with an introduction by Mark Hamill.  This book reprints stories from Detective Comics (DC, 1937 series) #66, 68, 140 and 377; Batman (DC, 1940 series) #179; Secret Origins Special (DC, 1989 series) #1 and Batman Annual (DC, 1982 series) #14.

I believe this book to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, including drop damage on the back cover’s bottom spine corner.  There are a few spine stress creases/tics on the back that very lightly break the ink.  The upper page edge of the back cover shows some roughening…similar to a bad production cut.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING

20200928_113609.jpg

20200928_113616.jpg

20200928_113622.jpg

20200928_113631.jpg

20200928_113639.jpg

This cover is giving me flashbacks of Batman:forever. It's like I have PTSD, and all these memories akin to a fever dream are flooding my mind lol Make it stop....

9 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

This cover is giving me flashbacks of Batman:forever. It's like I have PTSD, and all these memories akin to a fever dream are flooding my mind lol Make it stop....

What's even funnier is that I have a couple Batman Forever books listed in this thread.  I'm not proud, but the 90's were a rough time.  I blame the music back then, as well as infomercials. :headbang: doh! :roflmao:

57 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

What's even funnier is that I have a couple Batman Forever books listed in this thread.  I'm not proud, but the 90's were a rough time.  I blame the music back then, as well as infomercials. :headbang: doh! :roflmao:

I was pretty young when that came out lol

4 years old 

2 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

I was pretty young when that came out lol

4 years old 

Ouch!!!  Open mouth, insert foot!!! doh!

Wait until you see what I'll be listing here in a bit.  I was in my 20's in the 90's so that will explain a lot. :insane:

These are raw fillers for Modern age MTV's Beavis and Butt-head series.  Issues #1 to #16, and #25 include appearances by numerous Marvel characters in comic books that these two are reading in the stories.  There are too many to list, but I have that information if needed.  Estimated grade/condition are next to each book.  PM me with any offers.  I do have pictures for each issue upon request. :)

This is NOT a complete run because issue #24 is missing.doh!

Please don't hesitate to ask for a particular issue/variant.  I may or may not have it, but I don't mind being asked. (worship)

I will no longer ship raw comics by Media Mail.  Raw books will ship Priority mail at $3.50 for one book, $.25 per book after that.  This is negotiable based on quantity and/or weight.  PM me and we'll discuss. (thumbsu

All raw comics are shipped with a bag and board. :applause:

Thanks for looking!!! :banana:

ALL 27 BOOKS SOLD!!!

Edited by Galen130

On 8/11/2020 at 3:41 PM, Galen130 said:

Army of Darkness #1 and #2, movie adaptation.  These books are Part 1 & 2 of the 1992 3-part limited series.  These may be purchased individually or as a set.

I believe these comics to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  These comics show very little wear along the spines and no tears at the staples.  The covers are a cardstock material.  There is light blunting on the spine corners and there are numerous stress creases on both issues, most of which lightly break the ink.

$9 EACH, PLUS SHIPPING

$15 FOR THE SET, PLUS SHIPPING

20200122_165515.jpg

20200122_165524.jpg

20200122_165534.jpg

20200122_165544.jpg

20200122_165607.jpg

20200122_165615.jpg

20200122_165623.jpg

20200122_165636.jpg

:takeit:both ! Thanks!

These are raw fillers for the short-lived, 10-issue Modern age Blade: The Vampire Hunter (1994).  Estimated grade/condition are next to each book.  PM me with any offers.  I do have pictures for each issue upon request. :)

Please don't hesitate to ask for a particular issue/variant.  I may or may not have it, but I don't mind being asked. (worship)

I will no longer ship raw comics by Media Mail.  Raw books will ship Priority mail at $3.50 for one book, $.25 per book after that.  This is negotiable based on quantity and/or weight.  PM me and we'll discuss. (thumbsu

All raw comics are shipped with a bag and board. :applause:

Thanks for looking!!! :banana:

ALL SOLD!!

Edited by Galen130

Collector’s edition copy of Blood Syndicate #1.  Included with this book the original acid-free backing with artwork on it and the two posters that came in the polybag.  The bag and the trading card are not included.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a number of spine stress creases/tics…with a couple that very lightly break the ink.  The artwork backing board and posters appear to be in great shape, although I didn’t want to unfold the poster for pictures.  I didn’t want to run the risk of creases forming.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130