• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

THE SHADOW/BATMAN #4, VARIANT COVER J, SIGNED DESJARDINS AND SIGNED/SKETCH TIMPANO, CGC SS 9.8

$130, FREE SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Venom #1 (LGY #166), Joe Quinones variant cover A.  The cover shows a venomized Mary Jane.  It is graded a 9.8 by CGC.

$65, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Spawn #1.  This comic features numerous 1st appearances, including Wanda Blake, Malebolgia, and of course Al Simmons as Spawn.  It is graded a 9.6 by CGC.

$75, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Thanos #13, lenticular variant.  This 3-D cover was done by Jacen Burrows and it is an homage to Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #12.  It also features the 1st appearance of Cosmic Ghost Rider.  It is graded a 9.9 by CGC.

$150, FREE SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Dark Claw Adventures #1.  This is a one-shot story done in the art-style of The Batman Adventures.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/tics…with a couple that very lightly break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Spawn #281, cover B.  This black and white variant was done by Jason Shawn Alexander.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Spawn #288, cover C.  This issue’s black and white cover was done by Francesco Mattina.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics on the front cover that barely break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Amazing Spider-Man #50 (LGY #851), Alex Ross ‘Spider-Man’ Timeless virgin variant.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, especially the top corner which has a small split due to the thickness of the comic.  There are a couple spine stress creases/tics, with one that very lightly breaks the ink.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Captain America #23 (LGY #727), Alex Ross ‘Captain America’ Timeless virgin variant.  Winter Soldier makes an appearance in this issue.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners (especially the top corner which shows a small split in the paper.  There are a couple spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Daredevil #23 (LGY #635), Alex Ross ‘Daredevil’ Timeless virgin variant.  Spider-Man makes an appearance in this issue.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

X-Factor #4 (2020 series), Alex Ross ‘Angel’ Timeless virgin variant.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

X-Men #13 (2019 series), Alex Ross ‘Cyclops’ Timeless virgin variant.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a small ink rub/transfer near the top staple.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

9 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

X-Factor #4 (2020 series), Alex Ross ‘Angel’ Timeless virgin variant.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

20201205_132120.jpg

20201205_132126.jpg

20201205_132135.jpg

take

2 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

X-Men #13 (2019 series), Alex Ross ‘Cyclops’ Timeless virgin variant.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a small ink rub/transfer near the top staple.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

20201205_132150.jpg

20201205_132156.jpg

20201205_132204.jpg

take

On 12/5/2020 at 3:10 PM, Galen130 said:

Amazing Spider-Man #50 (LGY #851), Alex Ross ‘Spider-Man’ Timeless virgin variant.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, especially the top corner which has a small split due to the thickness of the comic.  There are a couple spine stress creases/tics, with one that very lightly breaks the ink.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING

20201205_131607.jpg

20201205_131614.jpg

20201205_131624.jpg

:takeit: 

On 12/5/2020 at 3:24 PM, Galen130 said:

Captain America #23 (LGY #727), Alex Ross ‘Captain America’ Timeless virgin variant.  Winter Soldier makes an appearance in this issue.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners (especially the top corner which shows a small split in the paper.  There are a couple spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

20201205_131752.jpg

20201205_131758.jpg

20201205_131808.jpg

:takeit: