• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
11 11

2,445 posts in this topic

Hello, fellow collectors!!!

These are my requirements and rules for purchases...subject to change of course.  :bigsmile:

No HOSers or Probies....NO EXCEPTIONS

Payment methods accepted are check, MO, PayPal (last resort).  I'm moving away from PayPal and I don't have another electronic payment method.

Shipping for CGC graded books is $10 for a single slab, plus $1 per slab after that.  Shipping for raw books will be by Media Mail (up to 70lbs), unless buyer requests something else.  PM me and we'll discuss it.  (thumbsu

U.S. shipping only!!  Sorry, no international shipping. :frown:

No returns on products, unless they were damaged in transit.  PM me pictures of the damage and we'll work together to find a solution.

First :takeit:in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.

I will entertain reasonable offers, so please PM me(thumbsu

If someone would like any other pictures taken of a particular item, please let me know.  I'm more than happy to oblige.  (worship)

If you see an error with a listing, i.e. false/missing information, bad pictures, etc., please let me know so that I may correct it.  I'm open-minded when it comes to feedback and criticism, but please keep it civil.  It's my intent to estimate grade/condition conservatively with all raw comics.

'There are no perfect people in this world...only perfect intentions.'

Any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!!!  Thanks so much for looking and good luck!!!

2 minutes ago, lonetree said:

:takeit:

^^ PM me please and we'll get this going.  And thanks!!!

Edited by Galen130

1 hour ago, pmWolf said:

Army of Darkness Ashes 2 Ashes 1 (9.6, Campbell/Foil)

Batman 92 (Artgerm Variant) - Both copies

Batman who Laughs 4 (Virgin variant, Harley cover)

Take via PM..

^^

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 11:00 AM, Galen130 said:

:news: Please see the beginning of my thread for rules and requirements for all sales.  Thanks a lot!!! :news:

BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #1, LUCIO PARRILLO 'VIRGIN' VARIANT, COVER C, CGC 9.8.

$85, PLUS SHIPPING

$75, PLUS SHIPPING

$65, PLUS SHIPPING

$55, PLUS SHIPPING (last price drop)

20200330_181528.jpg

20200330_181545.jpg

:takeit:

On 7/17/2020 at 2:03 PM, Galen130 said:

BATMAN #1, 35g PURE SILVER REPLICA COVER, NM.

This is a licensed replica cover of Batman #1 from 1940.  It is made of .999 fine silver foil, weighing 35 grams.  It comes inside an acrylic holder (similar to a top loader but sturdier) and both sides of the silver foil have a protective sheet protecting the engraving.  These sheets were never removed, in order to keep the replica safe from cosmetic scratches. It also comes inside of a Batman #1 themed carrier.

This replica can be graded by CGC, but the time period has passed to have it graded with a unique label.

$150, PLUS SHIPPING

20200717_120422.jpg

20200717_120434.jpg

20200717_120444.jpg

20200717_120608.jpg

20200717_120623.jpg

20200717_120633.jpg

Claim via PM, probably the only Batman 1 Ill ever own :applause:

BATMAN #92, ARTGERM 'PUNCHLINE' VARIANT, COVER B

This book is in great shape, except for couple of minor issues: the spine corners are a bit blunted, but I believe it's because of the cardstock cover.  Punchline's face has a small 'scratch' indentation on it...for lack of a better description.  NM, or better

$7.50, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (LGY #620), MARK BROOKS CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE, COVER A.

Nice books with no spine creases.  The bottom spine corner is lightly blunted/split because of the thickness of the book...IMO.  There is also a small indentation near the center of the front spine.  It doesn't break the ink.  Near Mint, or better

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130
Trying not to use up too much acreage...

HARLEY QUINN & POISON IVY #1, THE COMIC MINT/SHANNON MAER 'VIRGIN' VARIANT, COVER D WITH COA (#227 OF 800), CGC 9.8

$100, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

HARLEY QUINN & POISON IVY #1, THE COMIC MINT/SHANNON MAER 'VIRGIN' VARIANT, COVER B WITH COA (#138 OF 800), CGC 9.8

$50, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130