US Shipping only: Galen130's Massive Copper/Modern Sales Thread Is Mostly Complete!! All Raw Comics, From A to Z--Fillers, Sets, Etc.!! Offers Welcome!! Combined Shipping Available!! Continuing to Relist & Update!! Further Additions Possible!!
12 12

3,778 posts in this topic

Direct Edition copy of Batman #406.  This issue is Year One, Part 3 and it features the 1st appearance of Catwoman in modern costume.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a handful of spine stress creases/tics on the front & back cover, with a few that lightly break the ink.

$13, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Direct Edition copy of Batman #488.  This issue features the 2nd appearance of Azrael…1st appearance in the Batman series.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/tics on the front & back covers, with a few that lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows a mild vertical indentation from top to bottom, close to the spine.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Direct Edition copy of Batman #489.  This issue features the 1st appearance of Azrael in the Batman costume.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics on the front & back covers that barely break the ink.  The back cover shows a mild vertical indentation from top to bottom, close to the spine.  I believe it can be pressed out.

$8, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Direct Edition copy of Batman #3 (The New 52).  This issue features the 1st appearance of the Whisper Gang.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the lower spine corner, as well as a few small stress creases on the front cover at the spine.  It is difficult to tell if any of them break the ink because of the white cover.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Direct Edition copy of Batman #15 (New 52).  This issue is Part 2 of ‘Death of the Family’, and the issue features appearances by Joker and The Riddler.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few small spine stress creases on the front cover that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Batman Who Laughs #1, Torpedo Comics Exclusive, cover A.  This cover was done by Tony Daniel and it is limited to 3000 copies.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, and there are no spine stress creases/tics to speak of.

$12.50, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

DCeased #1, Torpedo Comics Exclusive, cover A.  This cover was done by Ben Oliver and it is limited to 3000 copies.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint plus condition.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, and there are one or two spine stress creases/tics that don’t appear to break the ink.

$12.50, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fallen Angels #1 (2020 series), Tom Muller 1:10 ratio incentive variant.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint plus condition.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, and there are one or two very small spine stress tics that don’t break the ink.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING  SALE IN PROGRESS

20200830_164401.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spawn #295, Todd McFarlane/Francesco Mattina variant, cover C.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint plus condition.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, and there are a few spine stress tics that don’t appear to break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Galen130 said:

BATMAN #93 (2016 SERIES), TONY DANIELS VARIANT, COVER A (4 copies)

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is imperceptible blunting of the spine corners, with only one or two spine tics that may or may not break the ink.  The back cover has a very small ink rub near the bottom staple.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING (each copy)

20200715_125927.jpg

20200715_125937.jpg

20200715_125950.jpg

20200715_130000.jpg

:takeit:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Spawn #295, Todd McFarlane/Francesco Mattina variant, cover C.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint plus condition.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, and there are a few spine stress tics that don’t appear to break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

20200830_164942.jpg

20200830_164950.jpg

20200830_165001.jpg

20200830_165010.jpg

:takeit:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Direct Edition copy of Batman #3 (The New 52).  This issue features the 1st appearance of the Whisper Gang.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the lower spine corner, as well as a few small stress creases on the front cover at the spine.  It is difficult to tell if any of them break the ink because of the white cover.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

20200310_135226.jpg

20200310_135231.jpg

20200310_135238.jpg

20200310_135246.jpg

:takeit:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Direct Edition copy of Batman #15 (New 52).  This issue is Part 2 of ‘Death of the Family’, and the issue features appearances by Joker and The Riddler.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few small spine stress creases on the front cover that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

20200216_141145.jpg

20200216_141152.jpg

20200216_141159.jpg

20200216_141206.jpg

:takeit:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Batman & Captain America [nn].  This is a one-shot, WWII Elseworlds story.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, with some ink breakage.  There are a few spine stress creases/tics on the front cover that lightly break the ink.  The bottom right corner has a slight bend that goes through the whole book but doesn’t break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Direct Edition copy of Batman & Spider-Man [nn].  This is a one-shot, featuring appearances by Ra’s and Talia al Ghul.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, especially the bottom corner.  There are a one or two spine stress creases/tics that don’t appear to break the ink.  The front, spine binding shows very light ink breakage near the center.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  1. Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #1        $3; NM-, or better
  2. Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #2        $3; NM-
  3. Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #3        $2; VF/NM
  4. Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #4        $1; VF
  5. Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #5        $2; VF/NM

 

  1. Batman Adventures #23                     $1; VF, or better

I'll take these

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:
  1. Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #1        $3; NM-, or better
  2. Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #2        $3; NM-
  3. Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #3        $2; VF/NM
  4. Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #4        $1; VF
  5. Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #5        $2; VF/NM

 

  1. Batman Adventures #23                     $1; VF, or better

I'll take these

^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Collector’s Edition copy of Batman: No Man’s Land #1, Alex Ross lenticular cover.  This copy was NEVER read, and is signed by Alex Ross.  It comes with a Dynamic Forces COA stating it is #145 of 7500 signed by the artist.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition.  The book was minimally handled in order to take pictures.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, and there are no spine stress creases/tics to speak of.  One pictures shows either possible de-lamination at the top of the hologram, or a production error of some sort.  Also, someone at the signing event accidentally had silver ink on their fingers and left some of it on the back cover near the spine.  Because of these two ‘flaws’, I’m being conservative as to the grade…but it may grade higher.

$20, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

 

Edited by Galen130
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
12 12